Neverton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta2391

Player Valuation: £25m
Considering that I started following Everton since 2006. This is my first time experiencing an incompetent Everton side. All seasons since 2006 have been consistent. I've seen Everton play in the Europa League, go far in the FA cup and most importantly always finish a comfortable 5-8th place. This season...well it looks like a 12-15th finish at best. I've cried for Everton, but at the same time I've shared some of the best memories watching the blues play. My weekends have constantly become ruined by seeing Everton suck more and more. (I still you Everton, you bad bad girl) Am I in for the longest up and down ride of my life?

FFS doctor, I'm only 23. Why must you do this to me Everton?

image.png

Considering that I started following Everton since 2006. This is my first time experiencing an incompetent Everton side. All seasons since 2006 have been consistent. I've seen Everton play in the Europa League, go far in the FA cup and most importantly always finish a comfortable 5-8th place. This season...well it looks like a 12-15th finish at best. I've cried for Everton, but at the same time I've shared some of the best memories watching the blues play. My weekends have constantly become ruined by seeing Everton suck more and more. (I still you Everton, you bad bad girl) Am I in for the longest up and down ride of my life?

image.png

....it's certainly tough at times being a Blue, Matey. I've been fortunate enough to see the very best but I have also witnessed the worst. Brian Labone said one Evertonian is worth 20 Reds and it's because we live with relative success and failure. We are rounded, it makes us what we are but it's still difficult to manage and doesn't get easier as you get older.

image.png

Watch this. Thats all.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...rtons-2015-16-season-ticket-video-youtube.26/

Status
Not open for further replies.