Neverton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough disappointments for my pinch of salt to become a handful - stick with our manager

Neverton hey? It is alarming to think that any supporters who started following Everton since 1999 when this whopper had anything to do with us will only ever know us as such ...

kenwright_av512.jpg

I have no connections to Liverpool or England. I was just bored one saturday morning and saw Everton play against Bolton. (Yes that game Arteta scored his famous traction screamer). I fell in love with the spirit and the low profile players. I suppose you can say I was chosen.

Stop with the cry-arsing and man the fuk up soldier.

9 years and you're moaning?
9 years?

Jesus wept. I'm heading into my 45th year a blue. 40 of them match going.
And I'm years behind others on here.

You have so much more suffering to endure before you hang up your boots.
It is your duty as a blue to bend over and take your shafting, go home disappointed, then hurry back for more of the same next week.

This self pity just will not do.

NSNO

Stop with the cry-arsing and man the fuk up soldier.

9 years and you're moaning?
9 years?

Jesus wept. I'm heading into my 45th year a blue. 40 of them match going.
And I'm years behind others on here.

You have so much more suffering to endure before you hang up your boots.
It is your duty as a blue to bend over and take your shafting, go home disappointed, then hurry back for more of the same next week.

This self pity just will not do.

NSNO

Sir yes sir.

Considering that I started following Everton since 2006. This is my first time experiencing an incompetent Everton side. All seasons since 2006 have been consistent. I've seen Everton play in the Europa League, go far in the FA cup and most importantly always finish a comfortable 5-8th place. This season...well it looks like a 12-15th finish at best. I've cried for Everton, but at the same time I've shared some of the best memories watching the blues play. My weekends have constantly become ruined by seeing Everton suck more and more. (I still you Everton, you bad bad girl) Am I in for the longest up and down ride of my life?

FFS doctor, I'm only 23. Why must you do this to me Everton?

image.png

The first 50 yrs are the worst, then you go a bit numb

Considering that I started following Everton since 2006. This is my first time experiencing an incompetent Everton side. All seasons since 2006 have been consistent. I've seen Everton play in the Europa League, go far in the FA cup and most importantly always finish a comfortable 5-8th place. This season...well it looks like a 12-15th finish at best. I've cried for Everton, but at the same time I've shared some of the best memories watching the blues play. My weekends have constantly become ruined by seeing Everton suck more and more. (I still you Everton, you bad bad girl) Am I in for the longest up and down ride of my life?

FFS doctor, I'm only 23. Why must you do this to me Everton?

image.png
In a word, no - you're in for a down and down ride unless something drastic happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.