never win anything with kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are all pretty in the same boat re: Everton current X11 is shiite so why not give the kids a go.

Whats to lose, we wont win anything this season anyway and nothing to lose.

We have a few starlets to choose from anyway.

Tarashaj, Galloway, Garbutt, Davies, Pennington.......

Premier league status?

Suggesting playing several young players at once is over the top, but given our current malaise, there's a strong arguement to play the likes of Holgate and Davies, who quite frankly, deserve to be in.

Suggesting playing several young players at once is over the top, but given our current malaise, there's a strong arguement to play the likes of Holgate and Davies, who quite frankly, deserve to be in.
On the other hand, if we're resigned to a couple of defeats already (mentally) why not stick them all in?

Maybe they'd pull it off.

On the other hand, if we're resigned to a couple of defeats already (mentally) why not stick them all in?

Maybe they'd pull it off.
I'm not resigned to losing the next 2 games, I think we'll do well to get points from either but..
We're at home, where we're unbeaten.
Under the Goodison lights etc.
We're due an improved performance.

On the last point, I feel the introduction of Holgate and Davies could give some of the more experienced players an incentive to put a better shift in, any more could leave us vulnerable. It's a fine line.

I'm not resigned to losing the next 2 games, I think we'll do well to get points from either but..
We're at home, where we're unbeaten.
Under the Goodison lights etc.
We're due an improved performance.

On the last point, I feel the introduction of Holgate and Davies could give some of the more experienced players an incentive to put a better shift in, any more could leave us vulnerable. It's a fine line.
I'd be putting Davies and Holgate straight in and I'd like to see Kenny, Walsh and Dowell given some time off the bench to ease them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.