never win anything with kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
never said nowt about the bench mate, I would put them right into the starting side, what I have watched for the last month or so is so bad I would expect to be paid to see them play.

No balls, no fight, no passion, certainly not Everton and definately not NSNO. Getting bossed all over the pitch by sides who on paper have much less talented side than ours.

Not you pal - I was quoting somebody else :)

I want to see Davies given a chance and Holgate deserves to play.

zero - that wasn't my point - I think he should be playing.

My point was the OP had said get them on the bench, but that's where they have been - as in they've already been involved in the squad all season.
Davies has been on the bench 5 times out of 17 games and three of them were in the first 4 games. So apart from Holgate no they haven't been involved to any extent

So we are all pretty in the same boat re: Everton current X11 is shiite so why not give the kids a go.

Whats to lose, we wont win anything this season anyway and nothing to lose.

We have a few starlets to choose from anyway.

Tarashaj, Galloway, Garbutt, Davies, Pennington.......
Less of that please.

Davies has been on the bench 5 times out of 17 games and three of them were in the first 4 games. So apart from Holgate no they haven't been involved to any extent

Davies should be more involved - personally other than him I don't think that any of the others are anywhere close to being ready.

Holgate is a fully-fledged first-teamer now, as proven by the fact he's been in all 17 matchday squads/starting XIs

So we are all pretty in the same boat re: Everton current X11 is shiite so why not give the kids a go.

Im with you mate. Even Garbutt I believe in until I see him have a bad game for us (which I haven't)

Pennington is not good enough by far, Galloway is decent enough and better than Oviedo but struggles to make the wba team, Tarashaj has scored one goal for Frankfurt and struggles to make the side, Garbutt is championship/league one standard.

Davies is still young and has the potential However

Pennington is not good enough by far, Galloway is decent enough and better than Oviedo but struggles to make the wba team, Tarashaj has scored one goal for Frankfurt and struggles to make the side, Garbutt is championship/league one standard.

Davies is still young and has the potential However

Gnabry was also ignored last season by Pulis when he was on loan from Arsenal. He scored a hatrick for Germany the other week.

Why is everyone flapping about putting Holgate and Davies in the team? Its a no brainer.
You have a side that is short of skill, confidence, imagination, heart, passion, legs, brain.
Even if both of them players offer one, just one of the above then its an improvement, Its not like we are asking for a player plucked from the U18s who has never even trained with the first team
Both have not let us down on the very short time they have been called upon, so why not. In fact right now Holgate looks like the best defender at the club.

I would rather see kids outclassed but give there all
Than seniors outclassed and give Fck all....
My kind of thoughts as well, these two, especially Davies I would definitely start.

[QUOTE="Stephenlloyd]
So you'd keep Coleman and baines, who have been utter dog
For 18 months.

The pair of them can't defend to save their lives. And even going forward they offer nowhere near as much, as some would have you believe[/QUOTE]

Its a massive problem that a lot of us seemingly want to ignore because they have been good for us in the past and they seem like decent blokes.

Its easier to blame Cleverley, McCarthy and Lennon, who are barely even in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.