2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in some respects maybe so... but he absolutely has to be doing better with big chances like that! A striker's primary job is to convert those into goals..

Agree but ultimately he's a mid card CF and those types of forwards blow hot and cold.

His last 3 seasons at Brighton he's scored 10, 8, 8 goals respectively. He's struggling more because our manager is serving up tat.

Agree but ultimately he's a mid card CF and those types of forwards blow hot and cold.

His last 3 seasons at Brighton he's scored 10, 8, 8 goals respectively. He's struggling more because our manager is serving up tat.
zzz.jpg

Both players being ruined by the managers tactics.

Onana another - a bheast at CDM played further forward like he did with Kante at Chelsea - one of the best defensive mids in the world ?‍♂️
Onana really isnt a "bheast". I have no idea what he did at Chelsea, cant say I paid attention.

But honestly, did you see the chances Maupay is missing?

Nothing to do with tactics.

Look, I agree that the manager isnt getting the best from the players, but I dont think some of them are very good sadly.

Agree there - I however feel uncomfortable with hounding the new lads when its clear the manager isn't getting the best outta em.

We already look to have potentially burnt bridges with Iwobi who's been our best player this season, how many more are we prepared to chuck under the bus in attempts at absolving Lampard of the blame ?

Agree there - I however feel uncomfortable with hounding the new lads when its clear the manager isn't getting the best outta em.

We already look to have potentially burnt bridges with Iwobi who's been our best player this season, how many more are we prepared to chuck under the bus in attempts at absolving Lampard of the blame ?
Would like to see young Dwight play with Dominator and Maupay, but sadly there hasnt been much chance so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.