2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's going to be another loan loss isn't he ? to go with the 20 others we've decided to do since Moshiri - including everybody from Niasse and Tosun to Dele Alli.

'At least we don't pay all his wages'

It's been such a common pattern that you start wondering whether there are bungs / laundering involved - but I'm not financially creative enough to understand how.

Can Dyche find him a place with a pre-season and a new striking partner or something ? even to close out games or cups or something ?

Worst player I have seen at Everton since… Straq? Scratch that Straq was a better player

Edit: Scratch that Straq is still a better player

I have to say, baffling why he decides to go for the smallest section of the goal and the miss. In terms of stupidity of decision making and execution combined that’s the worst miss I have seen
Maybe it was an atrociously misguided effort to double bluff the defender into thinking "there's no way he'll go for the 6 inch gap between me and the post when there are two metres completely unguarded to the left of me". Whatever he was trying to do, it doesn't surprise me as he's not a professional football player. He must have had connections within the game to make his initial break, similar to how Tom Davies has 'made it' as a pro.

Wow just went on page 1 by accident , didn't age well that page lol
Page 2 reaffirmed the love in... Not until page 3 and registration debacle sets a different tone. I wonder if working closely with EPL entailed waiting someone their to sign deal off under FFP, hence the delay in said registration. Still would have made little difference if it took them all season the use he was.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.