2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
How massive is that Simms slot now
Maupay is absolutely useless but how important Simms goal was against Chelsea, maupays goal against West Ham his one and only might be 3 points that keep us up..if it is then its paid for his transfer fee..say thanks and flog him off in the summer even for nothing

Maupay is absolutely useless but how important Simms goal was against Chelsea, maupays goal against West Ham his one and only might be 3 points that keep us up..if it is then its paid for his transfer fee..say thanks and flog him off in the summer even for nothing
Who would want him?

Terrible, terrible player. One of our worst ever. Joe Harper mark2 5 foot 4 target man. Unreal.
If Harper had been given the amount of goal scoring chances that Maupay has this season, Harper would have been in double figures. Harper was overweight, undisciplined and unfit, but, he knew where the goal was.

He’s had a mare with us, but apparently there is a player in there somewhere. Wish him all the best for his future endeavours, wherever he ends up..

Well unbelievably that would be a loss in the region of 12 million...i cant belive Brighton paid 20 mill for him. I suppose it shows the madness of transfer fees and 12 mil is probably what you have to pay for a borderline championship / PL striker.
Hopefully we can hide behind 'hes only crap in this team hell be amazing for you' and con someone to pay for him this summer.

Still baffles me that he gets games as a striker over Gray and Simms who both have shown to be more effective in Dycheball.

I honestly think he's genuinely surprised himself when he gets picked

I used to think he got picked as first sub so that teams might think ‘he’s not that bad’ and bid for him this summer… but every time he sets foot on the pitch I think his price drops by 5%

Nobody would pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.