2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Not in his first season or two.
This was me in his first season at Hull...

This was me in his first season at Hull...

You are highlighting that you rated Garbutt higher than Baines 😳

Lies one and two.

Spot on.

Precisely.

Lies three four and five.

Congratulations. You win idiot bingo.

Er you posting this tripe at 1.45am and you're calling me an idiot. You simply saying something is a lie doesn't advance your argument.

The inescapable facts are we massively overpaid for Patterson in very dodgy circumstances. And he's not shown a bean defensively.

Coleman was very average at first, but was pacy and showed promise, we sent him on loan to Blackpool to learn his trade. At one point there was even talk of swapping him for Adams, Blackpool winger at the time, later went to Liverpool, thank god we didn't. Coleman became one of the best right backs in the premier league. Not saying Patterson will be the same, but even his harshest critics will say he's got potential, apart from the 2 bigots of course, ignore those. lol

Calling me a bigot because I disagree with you? That's not on. You've no justification to use that abuse. Groupthink at its worst.

Er you posting this tripe at 1.45am and you're calling me an idiot. You simply saying something is a lie doesn't advance your argument.

The inescapable facts are we massively overpaid for Patterson in very dodgy circumstances. And he's not shown a bean defensively.

Calling me a bigot because I disagree with you? That's not on. You've no justification to use that abuse. Groupthink at its worst.
It was 1.45am where you live. They aren’t an idiot because they lives somewhere else.

You simply posting tripe as truth doesn’t mean it’s truth. You then don’t provide any evidence to back it up when called out on it. Because you can’t.

What are your views on his performance in that Brighton win? Or will you continue to ignore a question that will show you up.

Last edited:
It was 1.45am where you live. He isn’t an idiot because he lives somewhere else.

You simply posting tripe as truth doesn’t mean it’s truth. You then don’t provide any evidence to back it up when called out on it. Because you can’t.

What are your views on his performance in that Brighton win?

@Zatara is an idiot and a few other things as well.

I couldn’t argue either way for that….. But they aren’t an idiot because they live somewhere else with a different time zone.

I didn't call anyone an idiot.

Are you related to Patterson? Like the other one of here that keeps piping up.?

Surely do you at least accept he's been a massive disappointment so far? Whether you think he has potential or not, his performances thus far have been at least underwhelming?

Er you posting this tripe at 1.45am and you're calling me an idiot.
I didn't call anyone an idiot.

Are you related to Patterson? Like the other one of here that keeps piping up.?

Surely do you at least accept he's been a massive disappointment so far? Whether you think he has potential or not, his performances thus far have been at least underwhelming?
You are implying they are an idiot without outright saying it because of the time they posted at.

Im not related to Patterson, just don’t get the irrational hatred for a young lad. He has disappointed, but also shown lots of potential, and there have been performances that he has done very well in. Which you fail to acknowledge despite being asked about numerous times.

Hope that Patterson is deployed more times as a winger if Young is chosen as the RB. We can use something good when he is still ok at it, I don't want him regressing cause of Young's involvement.

Are Charlie Sweet and davek the same poster? Similar words, sentence/paragraph structures and use of punctuation marks regularly

I wouldn't put it past davek to create an alternative character to agree with himself so that somebody does

Do "Charlie Sweet" and davek ever reply to one another?

I can't say I've ever seen it but I might have missed it

Possibly that's too far down Norman Bates lane for even davek to wander

If not then it seems like a massive tell that they're one and the same

They share the exact same opinions on Patterson so you'd think they'd occasionally chat to one another about it on here as opposed to just liking each others posts all the time (also a dead giveaway)