2023/24 Nathan Patterson

You think he is getting another potential 9 points? Christ
7-9 points, yes.

Maybe you think Sheffield Utd, Forest, Brentford and Luton are Man City, Real Madrid, PSG and Atletico Madrid, but I don't.

We can get at least 7 from that lot, and if we do it'll be too much for Luton, who'll need 9...and effectively 10 with -GD.

7-9 points, yes.

Maybe you think Sheffield Utd, Forest, Brentford and Luton are Man City, Real Madrid, PSG and Atletico Madrid, but I don't.

We can get at least 7 from that lot, and if we do it'll be too much for Luton, who'll need 9...and effectively 10 with -GD.

Did you watch us against Chelsea?

It's less a matter of how good they are and more a matter of how bad we are

7-9 points, yes.

I think we have already lost twice to Luton and dropped points to sheffield. And Forest and Brentford are in better form with players who know how to score.

You seem to forget we have won 1 in 14 which was a fluke goal at home vs Burnley who had more of the ball and only allowed us 3 shots on target.

We got pasted by Chelsea who both Burnley and Sheffield put 2 past.