2023/24 Nathan Patterson

You keep not denying it - just admit you hate him because he played for Rangers and literally no other reason.

In fact calling Dyche in your last sentence a football expert, considering your overall opinion on Dyche, makes you a very obvious wum, at best.
No Duality, they said they think “he is a good lad” so they clearly don’t hate him. Everyone just misunderstands all the negative and hateful comments they have made about him previously.

You keep not denying it - just admit you hate him because he played for Rangers and literally no other reason.

In fact calling Dyche in your last sentence a football expert, considering your overall opinion on Dyche, makes you a very obvious wum, at best.

I've never once mentioned religion and I'd ask you never to do so again. Duncan is my favourite Everton player. I loved Davie Weir. I just don't think at this stage Nathan is performing that's all.

Regarding Dyche my personal opinion of him is irrelevant. He is a football expert by definition of his role and experience. I can disagree with him but being objective he and all his coaches are clearly better qualified than you or I.

I've never once mentioned religion and I'd ask you never to do so again. Duncan is my favourite Everton player. I loved Davie Weir. I just don't think at this stage Nathan is performing that's all.

Regarding Dyche my personal opinion of him is irrelevant. He is a football expert by definition of his role and experience. I can disagree with him but being objective he and all his coaches are clearly better qualified than you or I.
What's your opinion on the fact that he's performing better in literally every metric than Coleman?

Please don't bring religion into a footy thread.

I think if young Nathan had come through our youth ranks he'd be a lot more supported. I think the issue for some is as a cash strapped club we spent big money on an international right back and so it's not unreasonable to expect him to be match ready. I think he's a good lad but had a tough run of luck.

I think this emphasises the point. Nathan needs games.

Not sure that's right saying he was bought for potential. Not at that price given our financial position. Now obviously that big transfer fee isn't his fault.

Except not in the opinion of the football experts that see him play every day and monitor his statistics.

So you dont agree that his stats are superior to our other right backs?

What's your opinion on the fact that he's performing better in literally every metric than Coleman?

Indeed. And Ashley 'red card' Young

I don't really think anyone can argue with this. A fair point for once Mr Sweet!

I could simply because we have a full back expected to play inside like an outside centre back.

Mykolenko has played LCB for Kiev before and is more defensive by nature. We could also put prime Cafu at RB and im sure his own game would suffer.

I could simply because we have a full back expected to play inside like an outside centre back.

Mykolenko has played LCB for Kiev before and is more defensive by nature. We could also put prime Cafu at RB and im sure his own game would suffer.
Let’s have it right he’s average at best same with Mykolenko, Mykolenko fits in to our squad as we just defend, beyond that he’s fairly useless and part of a collective of footballers who can’t pass very well or handle being put under pressure.