2023/24 Nathan Patterson

One of them players who people rate despite doing very little.

Fact is he’s 4th choice RB for us under Dyche, rightly or wrongly and I would say largely the former.

I don’t think he’s ever had a game where he’s been MOTM or even close to it. Even Myko had his moments prior to this season.

One of them players who people rate despite doing very little.

Fact is he’s 4th choice RB for us under Dyche, rightly or wrongly and I would say largely the former.

I don’t think he’s ever had a game where he’s been MOTM or even close to it. Even Myko had his moments prior to this season.
Was brighton for me last season i thought maybe could be a turning point for him. He really does need to improve on his game, we havent even seen much of his attacking side of his game

Was brighton for me last season i thought maybe could be a turning point for him. He really does need to improve on his game, we havent even seen much of his attacking side of his game

Even then mate, Doucs and McNeil were the stars of the show.

I can remember games Godfrey under Carlo was MOTM, Patterson has never put in a single isolated performance to make you think he’s the real thing.

At the risk of going full Davek, his rangers background is annoying to me but wouldn’t be something I’d ever hold against him. I’d love him to be great but I just don’t see it.

I’d love someone to tell me what are Pattersons 2-3 best qualities. I don’t see it, which is why I’d have sent him out on loan (like we did to Coleman) to get the momentum to prove what he can do.

I can remember games Godfrey under Carlo was MOTM, Patterson has never put in a single isolated performance to make you think he’s the real thing.

At the risk of going full Davek, his rangers background is annoying to me but wouldn’t be something I’d ever hold against him. I’d love him to be great but I just don’t see it.

I’d love someone to tell me what are Pattersons 2-3 best qualities. I don’t see it, which is why I’d have sent him out on loan (like we did to Coleman) to get the momentum to prove what he can do.

Like legit why should this matter to absolutely anyone?

Agree with you i dont kno what he has i thought we would see some sort of attacking side to his game. Then you could say we would have to work on his defensive side but havent really seen much from him. He does need games to improve the postion the club does not help him maybe would have got more game times, next season he needs to play more at everton or another club

Agree with you i dont kno what he has i thought we would see some sort of attacking side to his game. Then you could say we would have to work on his defensive side but havent really seen much from him. He does need games to improve the postion the club does not help him maybe would have got more game times, next season he needs to play more at everton or another club

I guess the only thinking is that he’ll be first choice next season if/when Coleman and Young leave but I expect Young to be given an extension. I think Coleman is done tho.

Even then, he’s clearly not ready to be starting every week in the PL. Defensively he’s pretty poor, if we played 5 at the back then be different but that ain’t happening under current regime.

But it negates every other thing you try to say about this player. No one will take you seriously after that.

I don’t judge anyone solely on that, especially when they’re at Everton. Dunc is the greatest example of that, a bonafide legend despite being a Rangers hero.

Politics aside, he’s shown little to anything to suggest he’s a proper PL right back. If he’s not trusted in a Dyche back 4, we’re in trouble.

I don’t judge anyone solely on that, especially when they’re at Everton. Dunc is the greatest example of that, a bonafide legend despite being a Rangers hero.

Politics aside, he’s shown little to anything to suggest he’s a proper PL right back. If he’s not trusted in a Dyche back 4, we’re in trouble.
The fact that you judge him on that in any way shape or form says that your opinion on the player is now cooked.

Needs a season in the championship on loan .. that’s a tough league where a young lad can really learn the game. Think he’d get far more out of that than being sat on the bench every week.
He's not on the bench every week. Not sure Championship would help to be honest. Tough league, attrition isn't what he needs, it's freedom so he can become a decent attacking right back. Currently in our system he'll not get that

Why is it annoying to you mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.