2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball is on the edge of our box on the right hand side and Patterson is hugging the near post. WTF is that all about?! Of course Gordon was in the right.
All about opinions, but in that instance it looked liked Gordon failed to get back, leaving Patterson adrift. The only thing he could really do at that point was try to defend the front post and cut out the cross

More carictaure nonsense. I suggest you go and look throughout this thread to see what I've been saying consistently about the pros and cons.
Not tho is it @davek
D65B1803-146A-4A2D-83B1-B0FACE56CF74.jpeg

126AD6D6-1F87-4B9C-A988-AFFB5EE905FD.jpeg
71670602-6F28-4DA9-9E51-C80AB03895D4.png

He made some odd decisions today - attacking and defensively.

IMO, he CAN defend but just loses concentration. Just need more minutes and experience. He is only 20 years old!

Regarding the altercation with Gordon. I think Gordon was always going to be in the position waiting for a counter because that is Godon's role. I think Patterson left his post and allowed WH's player more space than he should've.

FL made the right call to sub in McNeil as McNeil is a more defensive player when he plays at the right and Patterson needs some defensive support as WH were targeting that side all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.