2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comapring him with Coleman who's done it for 13 years.

Lol.

…I think much of the comparisons were of them at a similar age.

As a big Coleman fan it really is a testament to Patterson how little PL game time he’s had, particularly as we know how much esteem Lampard has for Coleman.

it totally contradicts Lampard’s failure to play Patterson last season, even using Kenny ahead of him for a time when they were both available. That decision totally confused me & made me doubt Lampard but he seems to have had a total re-think.

We got there in the end.

I have him on ignore but can still imagine the utter nonsense he’s coming out with.
One of them people in life who puts being correct in a viewpoint above anything else.
He would rather Everton fail and be proved correct whereas most of us would love to be proved wrong it Everton benefited.

I have him on ignore but can still imagine the utter nonsense he’s coming out with.
One of them people in life who puts being correct in a viewpoint above anything else.
He would rather Everton fail and be proved correct whereas most of us would love to be proved wrong it Everton benefited.
This is next level though, he’s literally shamed himself at another level here. It’s glorious

…I think much of the comparisons were of them at a similar age.

As a big Coleman fan it really is a testament to Patterson how little PL game time he’s had, particularly as we know how much esteem Lampard has for Coleman.

it totally contradicts Lampard’s failure to play Patterson last season, even using Kenny ahead of him for a time when they were both available. That decision totally confused me & made me doubt Lampard but he seems to have had a total re-think.

We got there in the end.
Coleman's had an operation. That's the reason Lampard went with Patterson.

…..very telling that he has stuck with him. I’m more encouraged with Lampard, he’s clearly not afraid to accept his judgement last season was wrong.
It wasn't wrong though was it? Patterson played against Boreham Wood and could barely stand up to that test. He hooked him at HT.

Coleman played a key role in our survival, scoring and handing the team leadership. Or did Lamaprd get that wrong?

Ludicrous to be comparing a player like Coleman with a callow youth who's proved f.a. yet.

It wasn't wrong though was it? Patterson played against Boreham Wood and could barely stand up to that test. He hooked him at HT.

Coleman played a key role in our survival, scoring and handing the team leadership. Or did Lamaprd get that wrong?

Ludicrous to be comparing a player like Coleman with a callow youth who's proved f.a. yet.

….oh no, the selection of Coleman was entirely right. What I said is there was a spell before Patterson injury when Kenny played RB ahead of him.

….oh no, the selection of Coleman was entirely right. What I said is there was a spell before Patterson injury when Kenny played RB ahead of him.
And we tried to keep Kenny too.
Sometimes the world works in mysterious ways.. Lampard had no choice but to play Patterson (unless we were going to put Davies at RB)… he has taken his shot! That’s all he and we could ask for.

….you were clearly in bed when we lost at Burnley.

Kenny was actually poor when he started & I recall him coming off the bench in preference to Patterson when we were chasing a game. Lampard did confuse me at that time.
That's utter BS. Anyone who didn't think Kenny contributed heavily to our survival simply cant have watched football never mind played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.