2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a fair bit of Kenny when on loan with Celtic last season. He wasn't great for them and they didn't have a starting RB (or much of anything else in defence TBH).

Out of interest how much do Everton fans think Kenny is worth in the transfer market?
Rangers got a very good price for him.
I thought rangers needed the cash,obviously not as such as a high price was obtained.
McKenna, remember him ,was nowhere near that when sold to Forest, and he had the same criteria, albeit he went off the boil,but there is still a player in him.
But obviously the dandies are a selling club.

His contract is up this summer so nothing.

If we were selling him with time on his contract then I'd be happy to get a couple of million from a Championship club.
Ahh, I didn't know that. Knowing Celtic had to rebuild.... well a starting defence this season they obviously didn't want him or were put off by Evertons asking price maybe?

Rangers got a very good price for him.
I thought rangers needed the cash,obviously not as such as a high price was obtained.
McKenna, remember him ,was nowhere near that when sold to Forest, and he had the same criteria, albeit he went off the boil,but there is still a player in him.
But obviously the dandies are a selling club.
Rangers will sell anyone for the right money, this is true of all Scottish teams. Rangers do need cash, they are in a lot of debt (somewhere between 20 and 30 odd Million apparently). However if they win the League this season they will go straight into the Champions League Group stage next season which could wipe out the debt in one go. This is my understanding of the situation, so please don't shout at me if you disagree and 'know' better ?

Yes, I thought McKenna is a fair player and capable of doing a good job for someone. I think the fee paid for him was about 3-6million, for that kind of money you would probably get the choice of 90% of players in the SPL. It's all a question of cash and what league the player is in really.

…if Kenny is better at the moment, it’s a disastrous signing. Patterson is first choice RB for Scotland, Kenny wouldn’t be.

i like the look of this lad, he’s very composed in possession, able to joint in link play, is creative in the top third and has decent athleticism. Looking forward to watching him.
I bet he wouldn't be far off.

How about Alex Scott, Alex Young, Jimmy Gabriel?
Before my time.

I beoieve we've had lots of good English players too.

I mean what IS the point of saying we've had good Scottish players when most English clubs have too....none more so by the way than that shower of excrement across the park....that's THEIR special relationship not so much ours.

Before my time.

I beoieve we've had lots of good English players too.

I mean what IS the point of saying we've had good Scottish players when most English clubs have too....none more so by the way than that shower of excrement across the park....that's THEIR special relationship not so much ours.

Dave doing my best to get to stop digging and making the hole bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.