Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less if he's been out for 9 months.

He's had plenty of time to train. If he showed in training he was this worldbeater some of you are making out, he would have played as a striker. It's simple.

He isn't very good imo.

Jelavic said he loved playing alongside Naismith at Rangers and that he was a great player.

And seeing as he's our best striker by a country mile i'll trust his opinion.

Jelavic said he loved playing alongside Naismith at Rangers and that he was a great player.

And seeing as he's our best striker by a country mile i'll trust his opinion.

When was the last time you heard a player say "Hes utter gash" about his team mate? Infact, when was the last time ANY player ripped another based on their talent?

When was the last time you heard a player say "Hes utter gash" about his team mate? Infact, when was the last time ANY player ripped another based on their talent?
Why would Jelavic recommend him then? There is financial consequence to that and he isn't his agent. He didn't have to do it. Give him a bloody chance.

Im sure he was, but im fairly sure he was scouted, unless you really think Moyes signed him based on Jelavic saying "Here David lad, you wanna sign that Naismith fella, hes boss lad".
I'm not saying that was the sole criteria obviously, just that Jelavic didn't have to want him here. He isn't a bad player I don't think.

No, he probably isnt.

Hopefully he comes good, I like his energy.
I think he will do well once he gets into his stride. He has a good footballing brain from what I've seen, his energy as you say and can, despite previous showings can finish. A very good deputy at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.