my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie spainel

Player Valuation: £500k
after yesterday had me thinkin is it worth bringing my son up a blue he is 3 today i live down south i cant c how we can ever get to enjoy watching everton as father and son winnining something its the same every season bottle big games only good when no pressure on us thats why we finish strong cos we normally have nothing to play for but this season when we did start well and people talk us up we fold

This morning at football my lad will get the p*ss taken out of him for that defeat yesterday. When we were watching it he kept getting texts taking the mick, he left the room with 5 minutes to go not wanting to watch the end.

Unfortunately, you and your lad will have to suffer the downs as well as the sheer joy when we are half decent.

I'm waiting for me lad to ask when is the next game we can go to. It will probably be Sunderland away due to shifts.

Bring him up a blue and go the game with him, no better father and son bond than watching Everton.

he'll be a true football fan, not a glory hunter at least. you never know what's around the corner golden years may hit our club again who knows.

This morning at football my lad will get the p*ss taken out of him for that defeat yesterday. When we were watching it he kept getting texts taking the mick, he left the room with 5 minutes to go not wanting to watch the end.

Unfortunately, you and your lad will have to suffer the downs as well as the sheer joy when we are half decent.

I'm waiting for me lad to ask when is the next game we can go to. It will probably be Sunderland away due to shifts.

Bring him up a blue and go the game with him, no better father and son bond than watching Everton.

Well said. There will be pain but tremendous highs too. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all!!!

I took my 9 year old to first home game yesterday as i live in Kent. We sat upper gwladys and when the 3rd goal went in the tears were streaming down his face and i looked at him and was transported back in time to me at his age. As i was consoling him a fellow blue behind me put his arm around him and said "don't cry lad, welcome to the world of an evertonian " and i saw my boy look at him and it was like he understood. He got it. I said to myself this is what we do , we take the **** with the good nomatter what. My son came away from that game with a better understanding of everton then if we had won. We are everton and i will stand with my son for years to come watching us , good or bad. So you take your son to Chelsea if its closer and you watch a classless club because we are Everton and we are by far the greatest team the world as ever seen!!!

Yes bring him up a blue, at least then he will be a proper fan also hes only 3 who knows what we'll be like in years to come.

As we have been terrible for all of my life it teaches you not to get your hopes up either!

Me and my Dad spend hours every day talking about Everton.

Daughters enjoy it too.

I am 18 now and can't remember us winning a trophy, I have grown up with majority of people in my school supporting Liverpool and have seen them winning win everything apart from the league and in that time we have only reached 1 final. I hated going to school on the Monday morning after Derby days as a lot of the time we lost and I would just be getting stick all day about it, last year was the worst, especially having been favourites to win and then we go an throw it away. However I would hate to be one of them, with their deluded ways and I am grateful for my dad for bringing me up as an Everton fan and all these years of misery will be worth it when we actually win something.

Also I used to love going the game with my dad, grandad and uncles, it was a massive part of my childhood and if your lad supports another team he might miss out on this.

This is what it's like being Everton fans, when he have low times they are horrible but it only makes the good times 10 times better. I'm so glad my dad brought me and my brother up as Everton fans because i wouldn't change it for the world.

This is what it's like being Everton fans, when he have low times they are horrible but it only makes the good times 10 times better. I'm so glad my dad brought me and my brother up as Everton fans because i wouldn't change it for the world.

Hi my six year old grandson was there to and belive me its been an uphill battle to make him an evertonian,with his dad being an armchair red and my daughters partner a plastic manc, but there is no way i'll ever give up, although i would love to stand all those players in front of those kids and explain that performance yesterday.
Oh i forgot to mention he trains with the eveton coaches every monday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.