Please login to remove this advert.

"Murderers" Chant

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Aar_the_Toffees, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aar_the_Toffees

Aar_the_Toffees Player Valuation: £10m

Lads I don't mean to be disrespectful to any club whatsoever. But could someone please explain to me the Hillsborough situation once more? I understand that its wrong to call them murderers, but from what I'm reading on Wikipedia this actually seems to be the case.

I'm seeing all these Reds on Twitter calling us disgraceful for singing "murderers", which is presumably a reaction to take attention away from one of their player's racist actions.

Once again apologies if I offended anyone and I understand that this is a sensitive topic, and I sincerely don't mean to bring up any debate. But not being from the city it seems to me that they actually were the murderers? It's disrespectful to label the entire Liverpool fanbase as such, I completely agree with this. But for those particular fans is it not true, even if it does seem unethical? I would love for a local to explain the situation and express their view.

2. nsno-chris

nsno-chris Player Valuation: £70m

Murderers is nothing to do with the tragedy at hillsborough

Diogenes the Cynic likes this.
  3. roydo

roydo Moderator Staff Member

Nothing to do with Hillsborough. And been gone over time after time. :locked:

Walken likes this.
  4. Azzurri

Azzurri Player Valuation: £70m

Delete this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.