Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got better as the game went on against Barnsley, although he is still a bit rash and erratic (or raw?)

I can't see him holding down a position with the players we currently have in midfield though. He will probably be a rotation/squad player at best for the next few years.

I'd have McCarthy and Besic playing side-by-side with Barkley infront of them, whoops isn't that the same formation as Barnsley ?

That would work too as long as it is he is in front of them rather than behind Lukaku. It is very clear after last season and the current for of this season he is better deeper in the midfield.

He got better as the game went on against Barnsley, although he is still a bit rash and erratic (or raw?)

I can't see him holding down a position with the players we currently have in midfield though. He will probably be a rotation/squad player at best for the next few years.

I really hope it doesn't take too that long. I think his potential is greater than the others he is competing with, besides McCarthy.

If the coaches could drill the desire for a Hollywood pass out of him, it would help his cause! Keep things simple lad, start being Xavi when you are a regular!

I think this season will bring him on leaps and bounds provided he gets the right game time. If we are to persist with two holding midfielders then he is definitely the future. Once he settles down and realises he can't beat the world he will be a very good ball winner in midfield.
Reckon it will be next year before he starts to fulfil his potential.

He has a superb first time touch a fine range of passing and some silky skills,strong in the tackle but very rash and flies in far too often.
This season I feel will be make or break for him,here's hoping he makes it as I love the honest endevour and work rate he has in abundance.

he seemed to have a better idea against barnsley about how far to push the ref before he was booked, there were some fruity tackles going in then when he'd had a few in a short space of time he stayed on his feet a bit more. A sign he's maturing into the league.

Quite disappointed in his performance, don't think he's good enough yet.. There is a chance he could develop into a useful squad member but he's not ready for me

hes not perfect , but he is the type of player I love playing for everton.
good skill set , full of drive , plays with pride , heart and with no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.