Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadly theres only about 2 people on this forum that share that view.

Take a look at notable members, you will find me near the top.

Not even your parents would miss you, if you look at the word unlikeable in a dictionary, it has your picture.

FGMidgetSlap.gif

Regardless of what you think of him as a plyer, read what he said about coming back frominjury on the OS! Proper attitude that is, really refreshing to hear!

He talks the talk okay. Now he just needs to show something on the pitch. Granted he's very handsome, has muscles and a few nice tattoos but that only gets you so far in my book.

Hope he starts tomorrow, maybe the boy Ross needs a break, play him as a number 8 and watch him boss the game.

I'd honestly love to see that happen. I'd like nothing more than Besic to turn out well. I've not seen anything to date to warrant confidence in that aspiration but hey ho. Fingers crossed.

I'd honestly love to see that happen. I'd like nothing more than Besic to turn out well. I've not seen anything to date to warrant confidence in that aspiration but hey ho. Fingers crossed.

You must have seen his sleeve tattoos? Any footballer worth their salt has at least one arm covered in tatts, Besic has two and his own name inked on his neck.

Without doubt he's a football protege destined at least for over 100 appearances for Blackburn or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.