Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blimey! Roy Keane was the best midfielder in the country for about a decade. I must have missed what Bessy has done for us on the pitch to warrant that praise!

I did say young but you may not have noticed!!!!!!!!!! I was not comparing him to a decade of Keane but a young Keane..Give Bessi a bit of time and a fair mind. It would help if folk read posts before shooting off.

What's the penalty for impersonating a mod?

Don't get him angry....

steve-myall-fat-man-pic-ian-vogler-146264941.jpg

I'd get him off the wage bill. We are well stocked in his position and I much prefer Cleverley over him.

That'll be the same Cleverley who was the whipping boy elect before we'd even signed him, and who was well in the Whipping Boy Champions League spots with Kone, McGeady and Barry. Everton that....MUST have a whipping boy, MUST have someone to detest.

That'll be the same Cleverley who was the whipping boy elect before we'd even signed him, and who was well in the Whipping Boy Champions League spots with Kone, McGeady and Barry. Everton that....MUST have a whipping boy, MUST have someone to detest.

Detest? Must have missed that bit? I don't detest him why would I? I don't think he has a place at Everton, that's all. Bit of a difference lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.