Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he's taking it upon himself to go back and pick up the ball? Of course not. Each player is given instructions before a game, he would not be going deep and bringing the ball out if he wasn't told to.

I never said that at all, yes go deep to get the ball, and move it on at pace.....not turn around or try and turn 2 players inside out.

Its the 2nd phase of his play that he needs to improve.

But he is young and new, i think he will be brilliant

He has pace , he has nice long pass but with short ones hes still not secure enough and if he get more game time to adjust i think he can be at list box to box player. Martinez wants that from him, becouse de4fending he has , hes there already on PL level even do he come from the [Poor language removed] legue , he show that on WC , he just need to i think in hes mind be more part of team , keep it simple and use hes strength's witch is speed , agility , flair and if u add nice short pass to that and calmnesss u have great player. He also need to work on headers and hes improve on hes control in defending .

Needs to cut out the tackles from behind. It doesn't matter if he gets the ball first, it'll ALWAYS be punished...and usually with a card.

He looked really, really good tonight. Drove the team forward, great passing and wonderful sliding tackle. A horrible player to play against, but great to have in the team. Thought he was terrible against Chelsea and Tottenham, but I'm ready to give him another chance after tonight's game.

This lads got an engine and a half on him! Fantastic desire to break up play (tho needs to stay in control!). With Barry getting older think he could be a great buy for us.

Already becoming a fan favourite it seems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.