2020/21 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst buys we have made in the last decade, Bolasie, Tosun, Niasse...etc were all better buisness then Besic.

...I don’t think he was one of the worst buys, remember it was pre-Moshiri when we struggled with money. What was ridiculous was Walsh’s decision to give him a long-term, big bucks contract.

He’s one of a number of very ordinary players who will thank Steve Walsh for making them financially secure for life.

Im not trying to bash Gmblammo, but, we literally paid 25m for a player who has played 1 and a half games for us and yet you think Besic for 4m is our worst buy????????????????
Yeah, Bolasie got injured and could of done more if he stayed fit then a fit Besic

No definitely don't think it was Bobby!! Someone after him I think, might have been Kinnear from looking at the list of their managers!

What, the young Newcastle forward Shola Ameobi was asked by a journalist, did his teammates call him? "Shola," he replied. And how, the disappointed but still hopeful interlocutor asked, did his manager address him? "He calls me Carl Cort."

Carlo Ancelotti who’s been at the club over a year and has never played him and has never even had him registered until now when he’s done it to field the full 25 man squad you mean? Try harder soft lad.
Well he’s in the squad for reasons you can’t explain but Carlo has decided on.
I think you need to try a bit harder if you want to critique.
How many PL teams have you managed?

Unless there is a major injury crisis or covid break out he is getting nowhere near the team. However if these do happen we don't lose anything by having him in the squad. There are still 2 places available with him and Broadhead named.

Status
Not open for further replies.