2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting him to be pushing hard for a start next week with Morgan out.
tom davies says hello

4BBEAA2400000578-0-image-a-71_1525210955997.jpg

Don't really understand why he's not in the team, in my opinion he's just as good as Tom Davies if not better. I think he's been treated very unfairly by Everton same with Lookman, Vlasic and Garbutt. Look at Tom Davies today, while Gana seemed to win almost every ball, the game seemed to pass by him for most of it. It was my first time going to Goodison since March last season and I have to say really all the players except Davies and Baines were on top form. I don't see why Besic shouldn't be given a chance? If he fails then sell him in January or loan him out.

Don't really understand why he's not in the team, in my opinion he's just as good as Tom Davies if not better. I think he's been treated very unfairly by Everton same with Lookman, Vlasic and Garbutt. Look at Tom Davies today, while Gana seemed to win almost every ball, the game seemed to pass by him for most of it. It was my first time going to Goodison since March last season and I have to say really all the players except Davies and Baines were on top form. I don't see why Besic shouldn't be given a chance? If he fails then sell him in January or loan him out.
Can’t disagree with that!

Aside from your Besic opinion, Baines played well today and Luke Garbutt is a 25 year old who can’t get a game in the championship yet is paid more than some of our first team. I’d hardly say that is unfair treatment.

The definition of being treated unfairly by a team keeps slipping.

Well good for him to be honest. I hope he can still have a decent career. As a fellow Bosnian I did hope for him to make it big playing for Everton, but sadly he was too unlucky with the injuries. At least Everton has made some good transfers this season and I look forward to closely follow Richarlison and Bernard.

Status
Not open for further replies.