2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t it have to be done by 7pm?

I’d thought the Championship window closed later, but according to this, they voted to close at the same time.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/25/tran...er-league-championship-across-europe-7757994/

What about the EFL?
It was announced in February that the EFL would be following suit with the transfer window closing for permanent signings on August 9th.

How about loan signings in the EFL?
Clubs outside the top flight will still be able to sign players on loan until 31 August.

They will also be able transfer players out to clubs in leagues where the window remains open, with European leagues still able to buy and sell until 31 August.

What about the EFL?
It was announced in February that the EFL would be following suit with the transfer window closing for permanent signings on August 9th.

How about loan signings in the EFL?
Clubs outside the top flight will still be able to sign players on loan until 31 August.

They will also be able transfer players out to clubs in leagues where the window remains open, with European leagues still able to buy and sell until 31 August.

Ah OK. So at least we can still loan out a few.

SNIFF IT HATERS
you must have had an emotional roller coaster of a night, mate. When I heard Mo was going to 'Boro, I immediately thought of the pain you must be going through and when the news came Mo was staying I leapt out of my chair with a triumphant 'whoop!!". Woke my daughter up, who came into the living room and enquired the reason for my jubilation. I replied "because @MarcelsGoat will be SO happy!"...

...she left the room shaking her head, with a very confused look on her face...

you must have had an emotional roller coaster of a night, mate. When I heard Mo was going to 'Boro, I immediately thought of the pain you must be going through and when the news came Mo was staying I leapt out of my chair with a triumphant 'whoop!!". Woke my daughter up, who came into the living room and enquired the reason for my jubilation. I replied "because @MarcelsGoat will be SO happy!"...

...she left the room shaking her head, with a very confused look on her face...

He will be moved on still sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.