MSP Sports Capital

The same Evertonian that chased Koeman and Silva after a poor spell, who questioned Carlo Ancelotti & protested whilst we were finishing top 6 under Moyes ?

Two poor seasons isnt gonna turn our fanbase into Bournemouth fans man.

We rightly want success we're starved of it !!

Wasn’t that you?

I marched with the Blue Union against Kenwright and was greeted with animosity from some of the arl fella's in the fanbase at the time.

Now those same arl fella's a decade later are calling me a sell out for backing Moshiri. 🤷‍♂️

They alrea
I have no support for the current board - I just am fair in my assessment towards DDB in that she's done a good job with BMD and gotten us a record shirt deal.

I dont see how she could have done much more with an egomaniac in Kenwright being chairman / the club being uncompetitive on the field in recent seasons.

WHU are the only club to really progress outside the elite in recent seasons commercially but they've been gifted a tax payers 60k stadium and are London based.

I'll be very keen to observe MSP and see how they plan to turn us into a top 7 side / increasing our revenues to the levels required. Many seem confident in them but I can't personally see much changing personally other than a few faces in the board room.
She could fight the egomaniac and make it clear he needs to leave, or she could quietly earn a paycheck at the expense of the fans she's supposed to be fighting for. Did she get to be well regarded with EITC because she was meek, quite, made no waves, and just agreed to whatever someone wanted? If all she's capable of is meekly complying with obviously corrupt leadership, she isnt a leader, and she serves no purpose on the board, nor should she be well regarded. I understand its not an easy situation being on the board with Kenwright. But she is the clubs CEO, and has the power and authority that all of us WISH we had, and the capability to actually take a fight to him, even if unpleasant for her.

But she's just interested in a paycheck, and not a fight with a powerful person(who many hate). At any time in the past decade she could have said enoughs enough, especially this past year. She would rather be friends with Bill, than friends with the fans, and that says all you need to know about her.

I think a few have made a very good point.

We aint getting an Oil state in our current state, we are a basket club.

But maybe a season or 2 as steady eddies, nice big shiny waterside stadium, we might be prime for some sport washing.

Kenwright was only ever interested in the limelight, Moshiri was only ever interested in, well, I honestly dont even know what his goals were.

An investment group will be interested in growing their investment, it could be what we need.
Getting on Talksport with Jim.

They alrea

She could fight the egomaniac and make it clear he needs to leave, or she could quietly earn a paycheck at the expense of the fans she's supposed to be fighting for. Did she get to be well regarded with EITC because she was meek, quite, made no waves, and just agreed to whatever someone wanted? If all she's capable of is meekly complying with obviously corrupt leadership, she isnt a leader, and she serves no purpose on the board, nor should she be well regarded. I understand its not an easy situation being on the board with Kenwright. But she is the clubs CEO, and has the power and authority that all of us WISH we had, and the capability to actually take a fight to him, even if unpleasant for her.

But she's just interested in a paycheck, and not a fight with a powerful person(who many hate). At any time in the past decade she could have said enoughs enough, especially this past year. She would rather be friends with Bill, than friends with the fans, and that says all you need to know about her.

Kenwright wields a lot of power at this football club mate - if you speak out against him you're out the door and blacklisted from Goodison. Just look at Big Nev who should be a club ambassador and how he's been treated in comparison to say Sharp.

Its easy in our position to say DBB, Sharp should go public against BK buts lets be honest if we were in a position of earning a LOT of money running the football club you love and support - would you really rock the boat and get blacklisted just so the twitter-verse see you as a martyr as you head off down the dole to sign on ?

I sure wouldn't and I'll happily be called a sell out/scab/shill but thats the truth and I imagine it would be for 99% of Evertonians.

Lesser clubs than us have been bought by ambitious owners in recent times
In the case of Newcastle I’d agree, however not only are they the only club in their city and have a city centre ground, Mike Ashley for all his faults left them in pretty good financial shape with minimal debt.

As it stands today we are financially a mess and it will take a lot to pull us around, however we do have BMD on the horizon. So with good, professional, astute ownership going forward we will in the future be seen as an attractive option to buy for big-time investors. We just gotta dig deep in the short to medium term

Kenwright wields a lot of power at this football club mate - if you speak out against him you're out the door and blacklisted from Goodison. Just look at Big Nev who should be a club ambassador and how he's been treated in comparison to say Sharp.

Its easy in our position to say DBB, Sharp should go public against BK buts lets be honest if we were in a position of earning a LOT of money running the football club you love and support - would you really rock the boat and get blacklisted just so the twitter-verse see you as a martyr as you head off down the dole to sign on ?

I sure wouldn't and I'll happily be called a sell out/scab/shill but thats the truth and I imagine it would be for 99% of Evertonians.
Do you think she should come out and make comment about the headlock that was never reported to the police and was used to drag the fans through the mud using her name to do so?

She is complicit in allowing this year to happen. As are the rest of the board, they all have to go.

Do you think she should come out and make comment about the headlock that was never reported to the police and was used to drag the fans through the mud using her name to do so?

She is complicit in allowing this year to happen. As are the rest of the board, they all have to go.

I do and I think she's brought a lot of flack on herself by keeping quiet. But my point is that I guarantee Kenwright has her and the rest of the board/backroom staff kept well away from the media (a media who he largely holds a lot of sway over lets not forget). Even Moshiri who's the club owner is terrified to get rid of him as he knows BK's media will very quickly unearth a lot of secrets about Mosh/Usmanovs links and we all know where that information will be leaked by.

Difference between a club like Everton and the RS, Arsenal, United is that...the commercial/monetary value of those clubs was already established. They were already big names playing in the big competitions at the top end of the league. They've just creamed it.

We are not. And it's arguably the biggest club on their books, in the biggest money maker league in the sport.

To me, they'll have to have to inject some funds into the squad to increase performance and value.

And I'm not talking loads because they won't do that.
The sickening thing is, Everton were in the same bracket with the RS, Arsenal, United and Spurs (known as The Big 5) when dear old Bill took over. The others have gone on to prosper in the Premier League era whereas we haven't, thanks to you know who. We have to undo decades of decline and it will take decades to do so.

And how long are MSP going to hold onto us for ?

Glazers/FSG/Kroenke are in it for the long haul I see no reason whilst MSP wont be also.

The question is will the Goodison faithful be happy for midtable football and limited spend after years of steak under Moshiri in terms of investment ?

I think we both know the answer to that one !!
They could turn Everton from a £1bn club in to a 2-3 billion club easily

They could turn Everton from a £1bn club in to a 2-3 billion club easily

That could only happen by investing large capital into the club and turn us into a european side.

They dont have the money/means to avert FFP to compete with the top 6 + Newcastle and even Villa. On top of that you have Brighton etc.

Its not that easy tho - Leicester won a League Title & FA Cup and look at their finances. How do you see EFC doing this without massive investment on quality players to jump up the table ?

City/Newcastle are the only way forward - artificially inflation of sponsers hence why we need to hold firm with Moshiri until a mega power comes sniffing or someone with rich friends like Mosh/Uz who can do similiar.
Leicester are owner by a travel company,
Their model was to buy young players then sell on for profit and buy 2 more then Rodgers came in and threw that under the bus and bought older players and kept the sellable assets and put the older players on big wages.

Then Covid hit and King Power(owner) profit went from 6billion to 600 million and just about survived, started to rally now but seriously messed up Leicester

I do and I think she's brought a lot of flack on herself by keeping quiet. But my point is that I guarantee Kenwright has her and the rest of the board/backroom staff kept well away from the media (a media who he largely holds a lot of sway over lets not forget). Even Moshiri who's the club owner is terrified to get rid of him as he knows BK's media will very quickly unearth a lot of secrets about Mosh/Usmanovs links and we all know where that information will be leaked by.

F me, you don`t half chat some utter utter bubbles.

So Moshiri, who is a bagman, for Usmanov, who in turn is one of Putin`s money men in the West, is " terrified " of some old washed up luvvie, leaking " secrets " about him and Usmanov !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chairman Bill has a lot more to to fear from Usmanov and his relationship with Putin.

First thing he`d have to do was nail all his windows shut lol

The sickening thing is, Everton were in the same bracket with the RS, Arsenal, United and Spurs (known as The Big 5) when dear old Bill took over. The others have gone on to prosper in the Premier League era whereas we haven't, thanks to you know who. We have to undo decades of decline and it will take decades to do so.

Can't argue with that pal