MSP Sports Capital

You think she had anything to do with Moshiri getting sponsorship from his business partner and close friend?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
'Kin clueless.
@ForeverBlue92 /foreverblert92 instead of going back through my posts of over a week ago to finger them, could you maybe answer my question?
Thanks in advance.

I think a few have made a very good point.

We aint getting an Oil state in our current state, we are a basket club.

But maybe a season or 2 as steady eddies, nice big shiny waterside stadium, we might be prime for some sport washing.

Kenwright was only ever interested in the limelight, Moshiri was only ever interested in, well, I honestly dont even know what his goals were.

An investment group will be interested in growing their investment, it could be what we need.

I get the need for optimism and all that but as many have said the club need to give us reasons for optimism.

A US group with a portfolio of clubs that do nothing / have little investment in them spending 6 months haggling over a minority stake in the club headed by a guy notorious for being very tight with the purse strings just screams Kenwright era MRKII but with more savvy people behind the scenes.

Good owners for a Bournemouth or Palace type club who just want PL survival every season. Club like ours they'll never be supported long term imo - the fans will inevitably want more.

I have no support for the current board - I just am fair in my assessment towards DDB in that she's done a good job with BMD and gotten us a record shirt deal.

I dont see how she could have done much more with an egomaniac in Kenwright being chairman / the club being uncompetitive on the field in recent seasons.

WHU are the only club to really progress outside the elite in recent seasons commercially but they've been gifted a tax payers 60k stadium and are London based.

I'll be very keen to observe MSP and see how they plan to turn us into a top 7 side / increasing our revenues to the levels required. Many seem confident in them but I can't personally see much changing personally other than a few faces in the board room.

She has nothing to do with BMD, unless she moonlights as a hod carrier! Where do you get these revelations, do they just pop up in you're head ? Colin Chong deals with the stadium that's a fact as Benny would say. In fact I tell a lie, wasn't she the one who trumpeted to the whole World that she had capped the price of the stadium to £500m ? Yes that's right, only for Moshiri to come out a few months later to tell us its now costing us £760m and next thing Farhad is going around cap in hand for the other £240m.:Blink:So we all know how Denise got the nickname Miss Dynamite dont we, every promise she makes blows up in her face ! Good thing about that record shirt deal then eh Foreverblue. Please Denise apply for the Anfield job..

She has nothing to do with BMD, unless she moonlights as a hod carrier! Where do you get these revelations, do they just pop up in you're head ? Colin Chong deals with the stadium that's a fact as Benny would say. In fact I tell a lie, wasn't she the one who trumpeted to the whole World that she had capped the price of the stadium to £500m ? Yes that's right, only for Moshiri to come out a few months later to tell us its now costing us £760m and next thing Farhad is going around cap in hand for the other £240m.:Blink:So we all know how Denise got the nickname Miss Dynamite dont we, every promise she makes blows up in her face ! Good thing about that record shirt deal then eh Foreverblue. Please Denise apply for the Anfield job..

So which one is it mate ?

The same Evertonian that chased Koeman and Silva after a poor spell, who questioned Carlo Ancelotti & protested whilst we were finishing top 6 under Moyes ?

Two poor seasons isnt gonna turn our fanbase into Bournemouth fans man.

We rightly want success we're starved of it !!
Well those people are in for a shock then. We’re not gonna be shooting for success anytime soon.

Need to get our house in order first and that won’t be easy.

Well those people are in for a shock then. We’re not gonna be shooting for success anytime soon.

Need to get our house in order first and that won’t be easy.

City were in near financial meltdoon when the Sheikh turned up as their Thai owner had his assets and banks frozen due to corruption charges.

Newcastle were in the bottom 3 with thousands of empty seats when the Saudi's turned up.

Meanwhile Leicester had won a league title and were a top 6 club yet no one took a glance at them.

Our current position doesn't mean much in regards to being attractive to potential new owners if they have a vision for the club.

If I was Moshiri I would be looking at the interested parties for Utd who have deep pockets and whoever misses out on that deal get on the blower to and sell them a dream. But this is Everton and we'll sell to this lot whilst some Qatar Royal or Ratcliffe goes and buys Wolves or someone lol

City were in near financial meltdoon when the Sheikh turned up as their Thai owner had his assets and banks frozen due to corruption charges.

Newcastle were in the bottom 3 with thousands of empty seats when the Saudi's turned up.

Meanwhile Leicester had won a league title and were a top 6 club yet no one took a glance at them.

Our current position doesn't mean much in regards to being attractive to potential new owners if they have a vision for the club.

If I was Moshiri I would be looking at the interested parties for Utd who have deep pockets and whoever misses out on that deal get on the blower to and sell them a dream. But this is Everton and we'll sell to this lot whilst some Qatar Royal or Ratcliffe goes and buys Wolves or someone lol
Those potential buyers of Utd have no interest in us. Utd are are world leading brand, we’re not.

Those potential buyers of Utd have no interest in us. Utd are are world leading brand, we’re not.

Agreed but the super rich also don't like losing and whichever groups miss out on Utd will likely still be open to investment in the PL.

Everton are a sleeping giant - passionate large fanbase, 53k world class stadium 12 months away - there is potential much more than that of City and Chelsea before they got the money.

I’ve been thinking the same myself
Whoever misses out on Utd can afford us with a lot of change and the legwork done on the stadium

I’ve been thinking the same myself
Whoever misses out on Utd can afford us with a lot of change and the legwork done on the stadium
If this was even the slightest possibility those discussions would already be happening - and from what we can tell, they're not. I think that's a pipe dream until the stadium is built, the squad is overhauled and our balance sheet is improved.