Moyes turns 200!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Wiz

Player Valuation: £25m
Congrats on the birthday Moyes! And thx for these first 200 matches.. here's to many hundreds more!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

His record in those 200 league matches is

Won 78
Drawn 49
Lost 73

Not a great record, but considering the crap he has had to deal with I would go so far as to say I am as happy now with Moyes then I was with Kendall during the 80's. That's saying an awful lot.

Read the programme today and Moyes is 5th longest serving manager currently, think its 5th could have been 6th can't be arsed checking. Still good though.

Kiwi,I feel good about him leading this team. I hope the board are really helping him and not providing lip service. He works hard and shoots straight.

i think the true way to judge moyes is to look at the current squad. mercy! some proper quality we have not seen since the 80's!

now if only moyes could work out how to put together a good cup run we could really see some silver.

I did some back of the envelope stuff and it's amazing quite how consistent he has been with us. His record reads thus:

First 100 games: 39 wins, 24 draws, 37 defeats
Second 100 games: 39 wins, 25 draws, 36 defeats.

That is a magnificent improvement! So in another 3600 games he'll have 39 wins 61 draws and no defeats on the last 100!!

COME ON MOYES!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.