Moyes Transfer Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel Fernandes is currently worth 14 million euros, Fellaini is worth 10. A bid of 20 million might be enough to persuade Valencia to part with Fernandes. A bid of 32 inch Sony WEGA Trinitron may be enough to persuade Everton to part with Fellaini.

Dont they have buy out clauses over there? - think the Manny ship has long sailed to be honest mate.

Is he still out with his broken leg?

Fernandes, ok i know he was only on loan but im sure there was plenty of opportunity to make it permanent before his hasty exit, would,ve provided the creativity we are sorely missing now

This.

While everyone on this site is just wetting themselves over Rodwell (and he's done fine but I personally don't think he's all that .... yet), Fernandes would have been outstanding in the middle of the park for us.

Yup, he hasn't played for ages, he's probably terrible now to be fair.

Ha ha you would be with a broken leg and all! Banega's been playing really well there he may struggle for chances, didnt like the whole Benifca are better then us article the other week - even though they were like!

This.

While everyone on this site is just wetting themselves over Rodwell (and he's done fine but I personally don't think he's all that .... yet), Fernandes would have been outstanding in the middle of the park for us.

I remember a time mate - there was only me and you here who were happy he came back on loan - for a long time!

Have to say though - i was really underwhelmed by his performences on his return.

I don't always agree that just because a player leaves us, then they are snides, or to be frowned upon.
Players come and go. It's no big deal.

As for Jacobsen being 'not hot' ?

Lol.......8 votes? I mean come on....... :lol:

Didn't you just do a big post on respecting peoples viewpoints?

I spent ages putting that together, even supporting evidence.

Posted via Mobile Device

I remember a time mate - there was only me and you here who were happy he came back on loan - for a long time!

Have to say though - i was really underwhelmed by his performences on his return.

Yeah, he didn't set the world alight his second go around here but a lot of that was down to fitness.

Unfortunately, that was the stick that most of the supporters used to beat him with and absolutely no consideration for his technical skills.

Manuel Fernandes is currently worth 14 million euros, Fellaini is worth 10. A bid of 20 million might be enough to persuade Valencia to part with Fernandes. A bid of 32 inch Sony WEGA Trinitron may be enough to persuade Everton to part with Fellaini.

I would rather have Gelson Fernandes than Mophead.

Yeah, he didn't set the world alight his second go around here but a lot of that was down to fitness.

Unfortunately, that was the stick that most of the supporters used to beat him with and absolutely no consideration for his technical skills.

He had the quality of that there is/was no doubt - with the right players in beside he could have been class really - the spark we're missing when Arteta is out.

You just somtimes got the feeling that he didnt fit in to the atmosphere at the club or the commitment Moyes asked for - certainly some of his behaviour would indicate that.

A great pity - but hey you never know!

Last edited:

I agree

Think were lucky to have him,

don't think there's another manager about i'd want in charge of us.

Moyes may have made a few mistakes in the transfer market, but he's also made a lot of positive transfers. He got players like Lescott, Cahill, Jags from the lower leagues and has / could make money on them.
He's also signed players like Valente cheaply and have been served well.

If you think that the FSW has made 67 transfers in his time at Anfield without really improving their squad. Moyes has improved in pretty much every area of the pitch since he took over

Status
Not open for further replies.