Moyes to sign new 3yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence about Moyesey at the moment, have been for a while. He really pissed me off this season just gone.

What really pisses me off is that outside of Everton forums everyone thinks he's some kind of godlike genius and people think you're mad for even daring to criticise him. I got into an argument with a friend of a friend last night who stated categorically that we'd be relegated in 3 years if we lost him, and wouldn't listen to a word I was saying, and basically was saying that our squad was relegation fodder and Moyes is the only thing that keeps us up. This doesn't seem to be an uncommon opinion, either.

Who watches Everton every week FFS? And you know something's not quite right when the shabs are singing "ten more years".

I think he will sign, which is of course a good thing for Everton, but it will not include any transfer funds from the board.

It really isn't Moyes that Evertonians should be exasperated with. It is the board that just stubbornly refuses to put a penny in to the club.

Wait, we were all panicking he was going. Now everyone is drinking bleach because he is staying

What gives?

Hope this is true about Moyes, although mainly because I have lots of Spurs fans that are mates and I couldn't be bothered listening to them go on about taking our manager!

I think he will sign, which is of course a good thing for Everton, but it will not include any transfer funds from the board.

It really isn't Moyes that Evertonians should be exasperated with. It is the board that just stubbornly refuses to put a penny in to the club.

That makes it sound like there's no relationship between failure to finance the club adequately and a manager who puts up with that for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.