Moyes - Success or Failure

Moyes, Where do you stand with him?

• Final season to achieve something.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Should never be allowed to leave, regardless.

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not getting the potential out of the squad.

A squad that will be lighter next season when about 5-6 players will be out.

It was pointed out by Chico at the start of the season that this is the make or break year for a lot of players...the way its going, its breaking them.

Well I criticised the man at the start of the season, and Goat said he wouldn't want Moyes to leave even if he sold Rodwell to Liverpool for a bag of Wasabi Peanuts.

How many of them were wins though mate?

More to the point look at the league table.

True like, but i think if we had ketpt the level of consistencey we have done since the start of the season we would be up there with Spurs etc, still think we are playing within ourselves and more will come nicely poised.

The lack of goals worry me a little - still reckon Europe nailed on.

True like, but i think if we had ketpt the level of consistencey we have done since the start of the season we would be up there with Spurs etc, still think we are playing within ourselves and more will come nicely poised.

The lack of goals worry me a little - still reckon Europe nailed on.

I think your being very optimistic mate, but fair play to you. lucky to get top 10 in my opinion. It's not that were playing badly, it's that were not clinical, we are making silly mistakes at the back, and Moyes is failing to make the right changes at the right time.

theres a cm playing as a striker , our best right midfeilder having poor form in center midfeild , a world cup finalist center back showing poor form in the center midfeild , a right back playing right wing while a £9 million international wide man flops and sits on the bench.
add that tangled web to......

our transfers in were p"ss poor , our results have been sub standard , our football is one dimensional ,our line up and formations are predictable , our tactics and substitutions are devoid of any sense or inginuity.theres not a lot to cheer about is there ?

i also fail to see anything that our coaches are doing to improve individuals and our overall play. if anything we/they are getting worse.

tonight , saha's shocking performance and length of time on the pitch , the rodwell substitution + the beckford miss all pretty much sum up where we are as a team this season , a calamity.

the buck doesnt just stop with the manager and coaching team though. other than cahill jags and baines , the rest of the team havent done enough this season imo.
heitinga arteta fellaini bily howard rodwell and saha are all different players to what they were last season.

theres a cm playing as a striker , our best right midfeilder having poor form in center midfeild , a world cup finalist center back showing poor form in the center midfeild , a right back playing right wing while a £9 million international wide man flops and sits on the bench.
add that tangled web to......

our transfers in were p"ss poor , our results have been sub standard , our football is one dimensional ,our line up and formations are predictable , our tactics and substitutions are devoid of any sense or inginuity.theres not a lot to cheer about is there ?

i also fail to see anything that our coaches are doing to improve individuals and our overall play. if anything we/they are getting worse.

tonight , saha's shocking performance and length of time on the pitch , the rodwell substitution + the beckford miss all pretty much sum up where we are as a team this season , a calamity.

the buck doesnt just stop with the manager and coaching team though. other than cahill jags and baines , the rest of the team havent done enough this season imo.
heitinga arteta fellaini bily howard rodwell and saha are all different players to what they were last season.

Sorry mate but don't agree with much of that. Rodwell has been injured, as has Fellaini and Billy has hardly had a look in.
Arteta isn't a RM. Cahill isn't a CM and Heitinga (despite his WC appearances) is not a CB.

I think your being very optimistic mate, but fair play to you. lucky to get top 10 in my opinion. It's not that were playing badly, it's that were not clinical, we are making silly mistakes at the back, and Moyes is failing to make the right changes at the right time.

Like i say mate, theres nothing in it really we're nicely poised and i expect we will get it together and begin to win games.

Sorry mate but don't agree with much of that. Rodwell has been injured, as has Fellaini and Billy has hardly had a look in.
Arteta isn't a RM. Cahill isn't a CM and Heitinga (despite his WC appearances) is not a CB.

well just to back myself up...

bily fellaini and rodwell all made an impact last season. for what ever reasons all 3 havent made an impact this season at all so far.
arteta is our best rm , wether he likes it or not and wether he is better at cm or not.
cahill is a (attacking central ) midfeilder not a striker , he says he is, the os says he is, his international career says he is.
and heitinga is a center back , he says he is , the os says he is, his international career says he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.