Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer this runs the messier it will get,and the less likely we'll get the right man.I'm wondering if the board is waiting for Martinez to make a decision,and if it's not favourable they'll try for their back up.dangerous game as there's a few jobs that are/ could well, become available.
It seems like my hopes for Poyet have fell on deaf ears,(not sulking at all !),not too fussed on Martinez but guess if he has a decent defensive coach in place then the current back four will keep him out of trouble.
Whatever Bill, this thread needs to come to a conclusion,1006 and counting !.

Would it be wrong to expect a few a picture of a few bumper stickers to appear here shortly,proclaiming
Weir on the march with Davids army ?

I reckon we sign the Gibraltar head coach up, he's got his team into Europe on a permanent basis and is used to working with a small budget!
It's still a very open race mate....in no way shape or form did the Kenwright/Elstone/Moyes interviewing party arrive at their decision last week to appoint a man with zero experience in management - no sireebob. This managerial race is still wide open. We could end up getting a top, top European coach still, because that's the way Bill et al roll...always looking for the best option not the most cheap and controllable. Yes, that'll be it.

The longer this runs the messier it will get,and the less likely we'll get the right man.I'm wondering if the board is waiting for Martinez to make a decision,and if it's not favourable they'll try for their back up.dangerous game as there's a few jobs that are/ could well, become available.
It seems like my hopes for Poyet have fell on deaf ears,(not sulking at all !),not too fussed on Martinez but guess if he has a decent defensive coach in place then the current back four will keep him out of trouble.
Whatever Bill, this thread needs to come to a conclusion,1006 and counting !.

The thing is he might be too stubborn and won't listen. And I hate playing 3 at the back, it didn't work but he kept using it every game.

I want Martinez, he will do well here.

I'd be happy with Vitor but I reckon it's an outrageous gamble which I can't see us taking.

Would it be wrong to expect a few a picture of a few bumper stickers to appear here shortly,proclaiming
Weir on the march with Davids army ?
That would mean that Everton, the 6th place club in the PL, would have given their top job to Alan Stubbs' assistant - a man with zero games experience as a manager at any level of professional football. Surely that cant be right? That would be mad wouldn't it? The actions of a Division One club?

I want Martinez, he will do well here.

I'd be happy with Vitor but I reckon it's an outrageous gamble which I can't see us taking.

Martinez is a big gamble for us too (ok I agree Pereira is a gamble but in a smaller degree because he does not have experience in English football but his track record is good). We all know the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.