• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post so HI.

It really annoys me that fergie says he was about to quit and two days later MANURE agree terms with Moyes, We on the other hand parade him around making fools of ourselves for his last two matches and two weeks later nobody knows who is going to replace him. Fergusson should have shown us some respect and waited untill the season was over instead of craving media attention for his retirement. On the other hand it says a lot about us that we wait untill its ok to talk to managers about possibilites.

I am hoping BK decides to move forward with a new face as I honestly feel that anyone like Roberto Martinez, Neil Lennon, Stubbs etc.. will be a huge disappointment. BK should be looking to get a manager who can help us actually get back into top 4 and not backwards. We should be looking to shove it back in Moyes face to say it was not just you who got us back on our feet and we can move forward without you. Vitor Pereira is from what I read about him getting my VOTE.

The Time is now NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

COYB

was the 11 years under Moyes so great? We were stable yes, but stale as well. No plan B at times. I liked him. but I am glad he has gone. We now have a chance to change.

Will we be boring and go same old, or will we go for it. C,mon get Vitor.

I want to hear more about people's text messages and taxi drivers.

If anyone has a mate in the club shop, get the order book checked, see if a consignment of armbands are being shipped in, or 'Weir on the march' bumper stickers perhaps.

was the 11 years under Moyes so great? We were stable yes, but stale as well. No plan B at times. I liked him. but I am glad he has gone. We now have a chance to change.

Will we be boring and go same old, or will we go for it. C,mon get Vitor.

Given we have no budget, Moyes had done the best for us. I think it is unrealistic to think we can be in the top 4 or win the league. What else can he do?

I want to hear more about people's text messages and taxi drivers.

If anyone has a mate in the club shop, get the order book checked, see if a consignment of armbands are being shipped in.

Got a text of the girl who sells burgers in the Park End, she says the managers door has " V.P " on it.

Coming home in the Taxi last night the driver swore blind that he had picked up a fit Portuguese lady at the Airport who wanted to go to an estate agents in Formby.

Me mate in the club shop says these will be on sale soon. The reverse will have VP EFC on it.

....not a rumour, but I mentioned on here yesterday that Weir was the most likely of the 'internals'. There was, however, a rumour that he had been offered the job but turned it down because he didn't feel he was ready. Regardless, I thought the 40-1 about him was a good bet. Reading BBC gossip column this morning, they reckon Martinez remains 1st choice, followed by Solkjaer and Weir. Unfortunately the 40-1 is not now available for the Scotsman.
Hold on, that cant be right. Everton are still carrying out a thorough search for their new manager, rather than simply resorting to an internal candidate immediately, surely? I expect the club are still searching Europe for top class manager.

Given we have no budget, Moyes had done the best for us. I think it is unrealistic to think we can be in the top 4 or win the league. What else can he do?

He did great, but it's time for a change.

Lets get sexy, lets get Vitor.

Or lets go gloom and doom.

MOYES destroyed strikers i cant remember one lasting more than one season it good form under him. If we had a decent striker this season who knows what would have happened. We need a manager who is more attacking minded and who understands the player market like Moyes did.

Hold on, that cant be right. Everton are still carrying out a thorough search for their new manager, rather than simply resorting to an internal candidate immediately, surely? I expect the club are still searching Europe for top class manager.

I reckon we sign the Gibraltar head coach up, he's got his team into Europe on a permanent basis and is used to working with a small budget!

Got a text of the girl who sells burgers in the Park End, she says the managers door has " V.P " on it.

Coming home in the Taxi last night the driver swore blind that he had picked up a fit Portuguese lady at the Airport who wanted to go to an estate agents in Formby.

Me mate in the club shop says these will be on sale soon. The reverse will have VP EFC on it.

It's finger-bangingly ON FFS

MOYES destroyed strikers i cant remember one lasting more than one season it good form under him. If we had a decent striker this season who knows what would have happened. We need a manager who is more attacking minded and who understands the player market like Moyes did.

Well that is a lot to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.