Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, people are seeing your statements and taking them as facts, when they are actual opinion.

Out of the 400 rumours you have made up, you should get one correct mind you, you can lap it up then lad, well done.

400? Haha, I mean them as opinions so do one and stop accusing me of ITK on almost every post I make. If you dislike me then put me on the ignore list, it's that simple.

Would be delighted with Pereira, and I could handle Martinez. No other candidate, aside from Laudrup, would I be pleased with.

Im with you pal, ive come round to wanting Pereira cos of his record at Porto and just from all the things ive read about him, about his tactics and the way he wants to play the game, how he likes to coach the youth and bring them through etc.

But if it was Martinez we plummited for in the end, then i wouldnt be too disappointed as i do think he'd do a cracking job at us, regardless of him just being relegated with Wigan!. He did wonders at Swansea and his philosophy and methods still stand at that club today, he layed the foundations down there!.

I personally dont think it will be internal.I think its only ever going to be between Martinez and pereira thats my opinion.haha dont want me head taken off

This is Mark Lawrenson, I'm scared cos this could be Bill thinking as well They will be replacing a guy who has been in charge for 11 years, surrounded by his own people all with intimate knowledge of his way of working.
It’s natural any person who comes in will want to change things around a little bit and put their own stamp on the job, but they will have to be careful they don’t upset everybody in the process.
This is why it will be hard for an outsider to come in. Everything at Everton is done the Moyes way.
Of those inside the club, you are looking at Alan Stubbs, David Weir, Phil Neville and Duncan Ferguson. Maybe even Alan Irvine.
I don’t think Everton fans will mind so much if it’s an internal appointment, although it may depend on which of that quintet is awarded the job.
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...moyes-successor-at-everton-fc-99623-33369616/

Well same could be said at United then, but that hasnt stopped Moyesy getting rid of the furniture there already as it!. Phelan and Steele are a big part of the United backroom set up but he's soon got rid so he can bring his own men in.

Who ever goes to a new club wants to put there own stamp on the place and it does take a bit of time the transitional period and that'll be no different at us or United.

Im not daft enough to know that if we get either Martinez or Pereira or whoever else for that matter, that in there first year or 2, it will take time for the team to adjust to there ways and methods. We wont see the true style of our new man stamped on the team for atleast a year, possibly 2 i reckon!. Dont expect us to be up there challenging for top four, even top 5 possibly 6 next season with the new man cos even with good recruiting in the summer, it will take time to get his philosophies and methods in place and working!.

Yes that was for the first sentence, the second sentence is made up bull**** in my eyes misleading other lads.
He got took in by a stupid rumour on that one. Hes an enthused and quite excitable lad is our mike. He doesnt mean any harm, hes just easily convinced when other people post bollocks.
He was the one mislead.

Status
Not open for further replies.