Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people's realistic running order now for manager?

1 - VP / Harry redknapp ( I would be happy with either and can't decide)
2 - .........
3 - malkay McKay
4 - Riberto Martinez
5 - Duncan Ferguson

I think laudrup is unrealistic due to his compo and wish to not stay anywhere long. Sorry but I think redknapp is a great manager who would keep us up top of league, Others don't....fair enough!

I'm so smitten by his Iberian charms, and I can only express emotion via the medium of song writing.

Can't a guy put a few bars down to let it all out? Geez

Would be delighted with Pereira, and I could handle Martinez. No other candidate, aside from Laudrup, would I be pleased with.

This thread has huge longevity AFTER the appointment of the new manager....I can see it all now....endless posts about who said what/who, those who made a speculative guess claiming to be ITK, and then all and sundry proclaiming how 'x' would have been better than 'y' or how 'z' was a better option than 'x'. There'll be post after post condemning/supporting BK irrespective of the outcome and RAWK trolls dissing the new man.

Who said summer without fussball would be dull and boring.

Not wishing to encourage anyone to watch the video as it sounds bad, but what is it about (those that couldn't resist watching)

Not wishing to encourage anyone to watch the video as it sounds bad, but what is it about (those that couldn't resist watching)

Well, to be honest, it is a football match that a bomb goes off at, then a gunfight ensues and they zoom in on (what I assume to be a father) carrying his shot son out of the line of fire.

Well, to be honest, it is a football match that a bomb goes off at, then a gunfight ensues and they zoom in on (what I assume to be a father) carrying his shot son out of the line of fire.

I watched it, like an idiot. Thought it would be like those other ones where the players/manager/ref get chased by the fans , or something. Why post that on here ?

What are people's realistic running order now for manager?

1 - VP / Harry redknapp ( I would be happy with either and can't decide)
2 - .........
3 - malkay McKay
4 - Riberto Martinez
5 - Duncan Ferguson

I think laudrup is unrealistic due to his compo and wish to not stay anywhere long. Sorry but I think redknapp is a great manager who would keep us up top of league, Others don't....fair enough!

You would be happy with redknapp???

He has the lowest morals of any manager in football! Even if he had a good season he would then just leave us for England/Liverpool.

It'd be like going out with a whore with AIDS just coz you thought she might be good in bed.

Evertonians value loyalty above most things and for me what he did at Southampton/Portsmouth was unforgivable.

Don't think Bill would even consider him for the same reason.

This thread has huge longevity AFTER the appointment of the new manager....I can see it all now....endless posts about who said what/who, those who made a speculative guess claiming to be ITK, and then all and sundry proclaiming how 'x' would have been better than 'y' or how 'z' was a better option than 'x'. There'll be post after post condemning/supporting BK irrespective of the outcome and RAWK trolls dissing the new man.

Who said summer without fussball would be dull and boring.

Yep...and if the new man doesn't start well, we know who will get the blame, don't we?

Mate is the concierge at the Hilton in Liverpool.

Malky Mackay is ALLEGEDLY booked in for Monday......

*don't shoot the messenger ;)

You deserve shooting for posting that jarg.

The Hilton? hahaha, right oh, that's where I'd put the man I wanted to impress as well.

ffs.

The Everton (Board) Way

Buchan - Dour
Carey - Dour
Catterick - Strict Disciplinarian in suit
Bingham - Dour man in suit
Lee - Dour man in mac
Kendall... Not dour (we win something)
Harvey - Internal appointment (not a roaring success)
Walker - Miserable Toad
Royle - not dour (we win FA Cup)
Smith - Mr 4-6-0 Dour in suit..
Moyes - Mr Young Dour in tracksuit (4-5-1)

Who are we getting then? Someone the board won't be outshone by I suspect.

Nil Satis Nisi Defendum

From what I remember, Bingham wasn't dour, he was just very traditional, with not a lot of flair as a manager. When he played here he spent more time on the floor than Jelavic !!

This forum is ****e, no one knows anything. Wish DAVIDMOYES would come on.

Guess what....its all speculation.

And in case you didn't notice, DAVIDMOYES has gone to Utd ;) I would check Utd forums to see the late tips for transfers to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.