Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just thinking back to the Mirallas thread. All the same negative Nancy's saying "errr no way a class player would come to Everton lad, we don't sign class players lad, of course he'll choose Arsenal lad, we'll be signing Charlie Adam lad."

The joy that Kevin Mirallas has brought me will keep the flame of hope alive until the minute that Neville signs on.

What the ****s going on with SkyBets odds? Something been said or are we still at the same stage of not knowing?
None of the bookies know anything, shortest odds on betfair are like 7/2 for Martinez. Until someone moves to odds on there's no useful information to be gained from the bookies.

It's all about mentality. The fans want Vitor Pereira, he's a proven winner. If we appoint a no-mark or an inexperienced manager in the Malky Mackay ilk it's only going to rub off on people from top to bottom, from the staff to the fans (that stagnation and mid-table-ism) is the holy grail.

Why not take a slight risk, bring in a winner with a different approach, with a new philosophy. I'm completely drained from kopites consistently telling me 'we cannot afford Pereira' 'you will go for a Stubbs, or a 'Pullis type'. I'm sick to death of the negativity that surrounds this club, how can we ever achieve anything again, or win something if we never take risks or change our way of thinking.

The fan's need a manager who has experienced success, this can only be a positive factor that can influence and inspire the squad and the younger players. If your happy to sit mid-table and grow old with a safe bet, I'm ashamed to sit next to you. Put sentiment aside for a second, we have a very good squad, but when you look back at the history books we have won D**k all in the past 11 years with Moyes, so if you want more of the same an internal appointment of a Malky or a Neville will suit you and Bill down to the ground.

I think Pereira's agents quotes are indicative of a man who wants to stay at Porto. He said he is glad they have gave him time to think and will talk more next week. No mention of EFC. If he is so set on leaving, why is he wanting to talk again next week? I would be stunned if he doesn't sign a new deal.

Bills shorlist as far as we no

Internal

Stubbs
Neville
Weir

External

Pereira
Martinez
Laudrup
Mackay
Di matteo

I would be really happy getting Vitor i cant see past him for the job hes the man

If he rejects us then Martinez it is as Laudrup compo is to much

It's all about mentality. The fans want Vitor Pereira, he's a proven winner. If we appoint a no-mark or an inexperienced manager in the Malky Mackay ilk it's only going to rub off on people from top to bottom, from the staff to the fans (that stagnation and mid-table-ism) is the holy grail.

Why not take a slight risk, bring in a winner with a different approach, with a new philosophy. I'm completely drained from kopites consistently telling me 'we cannot afford Pereira' 'you will go for a Stubbs, or a 'Pullis type'. I'm sick to death of the negativity that surrounds this club, how can we ever achieve anything again, or win something if we never take risks or change our way of thinking.

The fan's need a manager who has experienced success, this can only be a positive factor that can influence and inspire the squad and the younger players. If your happy to sit mid-table and grow old with a safe bet, I'm ashamed to sit next to you. Put sentiment aside for a second, we have a very good squad, but when you look back at the history books we have won D**k all in the past 11 years with Moyes, so if you want more of the same an internal appointment of a Malky or a Neville will suit you and Bill down to the ground.

RIGHT ON

I think Pereira's agents quotes are indicative of a man who wants to stay at Porto. He said he is glad they have gave him time to think and will talk more next week. No mention of EFC. If he is so set on leaving, why is he wanting to talk again next week? I would be stunned if he doesn't sign a new deal.
He would have signed a new deal this week when he spoke to the chairman, he refused it.

He will only sign a new deal if he knows he isn't getting the EFC job, he's more keen on the job than Bill is keen with him.

He would have signed a new deal this week when he spoke to the chairman, he refused it.

He will only sign a new deal if he knows he isn't getting the EFC job, he's more keen on the job than Bill is keen with him.

You are at it again I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.