Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the majority of Wigans home games over the period Martinez has been in charge and they have tried to play good football. Unfortunately he has not been able to acquire the calibre of player needed for the slick passing game he wants.
I think he would be a very safe pair of hands for us as he would have and be able to bring in players of a much higher standard than at Wigan. In fact under Martinez I am confident we would once again be known as the School of Science.

By the way,does anyone believe that Moyes would not do everything he could to win the league for United even if it meant sending Everton down.
Don't confuse longevity with true loyalty cos there is none in football.

I have watched the majority of Wigans home games over the period Martinez has been in charge and they have tried to play good football. Unfortunately he has not been able to acquire the calibre of player needed for the slick passing game he wants.
I think he would be a very safe pair of hands for us as he would have and be able to bring in players of a much higher standard than at Wigan. In fact under Martinez I am confident we would once again be known as the School of Science.

I'd be surprised if we get someone other than him to be honest. He's certainly not the worst name on the list though so I wouldn't complain too much.

hopefully you are right

By the way,does anyone believe that Moyes would not do everything he could to win the league for United even if it meant sending Everton down.
Don't confuse longevity with true loyalty cos there is none in football.

Yeah, that Moyes is as ruthless as he gets.
He knows this squad will be a real challenge to United winning the title next season.
That's why he's recommending Paul Jewell.

Moyes had gone and if he worried about his work being undone then he should have stayed, he didn't so let move on, im not sure I trust Moyes on who the next manager should be.

How good was Di Matteo at West Brom, seem to remember them being alright under him. And did fine at Chelsea? Hands on coach with some European experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.