Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling someone a liar is not speculative opinion...its a direct accusation. For years Bill has been called a liar on various forums, and this assumption has regularly been based on 'speculative opinion'. Even when so called facts are involved, Bills somewhat generous use of the English language is not usually taken into account. His bread and butter job is after all in an industry were to exaggerate is the norm. For example The Greatest Story Ever Told was not that, it was just a good movie story based on the scriptures, in the same way that Rooney 'not being sold for £50 million' was an exaggeration, as was Dave Whelan calling Martinez the best manager in Europe, or whatever it was. Football supporters should always carry a pinch of salt around with them, it might help.

Pinch of salt taken on board.

If Kenwright comes on wearing a sombrero, you know its Martinez. If he comes on pointing at everyone, I'll start to worry.

Only Kenwright would be that much of an idiot to wear a Mexican hat while announcing the appointment of a Spanish manager.

I reckon that Stubbs will be named assistant manager at the press conference too. Seems like too much of a coincidance that there have been articles about him appearing on the official site this week.

I reckon that Stubbs will be named assistant manager at the press conference too. Seems like too much of a coincidance that there have been articles about him appearing on the official site this week.

Its Captains Week. Rat's has been on aswell. Is he to be unveiled as head Scout?

Calling someone a liar is not speculative opinion...its a direct accusation. For years Bill has been called a liar on various forums, and this assumption has regularly been based on 'speculative opinion'. Even when so called facts are involved, Bills somewhat generous use of the English language is not usually taken into account. His bread and butter job is after all in an industry were to exaggerate is the norm. For example The Greatest Story Ever Told was not that, it was just a good movie story based on the scriptures, in the same way that Rooney 'not being sold for £50 million' was an exaggeration, as was Dave Whelan calling Martinez the best manager in Europe, or whatever it was. Football supporters should always carry a pinch of salt around with them, it might help.

searching 24/7 for a new owner, project kirkby, nuff said

You think im f*CKING around here JACKo well im not so lets see what happens, itll be down by 8pm tonight they just wont stop.

I think you need to take a break. Maybe have a hot bath, and a think. It's the internet FFS.

Oh, and dont buy a gun.

Like i say, just not before 4pm, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.