Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think our tactics have been slowly changing since November. We started playing the long ball an awful lot and the chances we were creating and shots we were having early on in the season started to disappear.

I blame the change of tactics more than anything else.

yep slowly hoofing it more and more. has absolutely killed us

under Kenwright no one else apart from Laudrup or pellegrini could improve us thats why Moyes needs to stay or that snake offers Laudrup big wages.

Steve Bruce is a decent shout, he's done well at Hull this season and has plenty of experience in the Premiership. I think he's been unlucky with some of the jobs he's been in and I'd definitely be willing to give him a go, Hull play some really nice stuff as well.

under Kenwright no one else apart from Laudrup or pellegrini could improve us thats why Moyes needs to stay or that snake offers Laudrup big wages.

stunts_BridgeJUmp.gif

Steve Bruce is a decent shout, he's done well at Hull this season and has plenty of experience in the Premiership. I think he's been unlucky with some of the jobs he's been in and I'd definitely be willing to give him a go, Hull play some really nice stuff as well.

676_make-it-stop.gif

I agreed with you with McCarthy mate but Steve Bruce? C'mon.

He will not be Moists replacement.

which is why Moyes shouldnt go mate everyone else mentioned is ****e and the thought of Bruce/Big Sam etc. managing us makes me sick. Even Martinez wouldnt fill me with much confidence especially if he tried to bring ****e like Mccarthy with him.

which is why Moyes shouldnt go mate everyone else mentioned is ****e and the thought of Bruce/Big Sam etc. managing us makes me sick. Even Martinez wouldnt fill me with much confidence especially if he tried to bring ****e like Mccarthy with him.

That McCarthy looks good to me. Pissed all over our midfield at Goodison.

Then again, it was mainly Phil Neville.

That McCarthy looks good to me. Pissed all over our midfield at Goodison.

Then again, it was mainly Phil Neville.

he's there best player and would cost us around £10 mil which I would vomit if we spent on him.

He would be to Martinez what Allen was to Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.