Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but moyes is into his 9th year of his 5 year plan!! give him time mate![/QUOT
To be fair mate moyes has transformed this club and has kept kentite in his ringmasters position,i just wish he would stop coming out with his ass licking comments about the fat mincer.
He has made mistakes especially this season and at times i question whether he still wants to be here but nobody better would come here and i know eventually moyes will get it right but we might have to go down to come back again.

I'm convinced that sacking Moyes won't be the answer to our problems, probably increases them even more. Change will have to happen at boardroom level.

You are right. The reality is that every manager who does consistently well does so with huge financial resources. Wenger pretends he is a pauper but the likes of van Persie don't come cheap.

David maoyes has operated year in year out with what is by Premiership standards no real budget at all. he is a fine manager and talk if sacking him is totally premature.

What would we get. maybe a bounce for a few games, followed by return to normal....look at shyte park. The bounce hitting the buffer. King Kenny didn't look so hot at West Ham. New managers are not always the cure.

yeah but moyes is into his 9th year of his 5 year plan!! give him time mate![/QUOT
To be fair mate moyes has transformed this club and has kept kentite in his ringmasters position,i just wish he would stop coming out with his ass licking comments about the fat mincer.
He has made mistakes especially this season and at times i question whether he still wants to be here but nobody better would come here and i know eventually moyes will get it right but we might have to go down to come back again.

Well I for one wont except us goin down.

Gaddafi as owner/manager...hmmm. All we'd need to do is unfreeze all his assets. He couldn't coach for ****, but with his secret police, motivation would be through the roof!

Gaddafi as owner/manager...hmmm. All we'd need to do is unfreeze all his assets. He couldn't coach for ****, but with his secret police, motivation would be through the roof!

Well if a shotgun up the jacksy is what it takes so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.