Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr moyes should have been sacked a long,long time ago.9 years into a 5 year plan and everything is going backward there are poor to mediocre players in every position(Baines excepted) and Dithering Dave bought every one of them.Blackburn,Portsmouth,Middlesboro and now Birmingham City have all won Trophies during Moyes time, all small clubs compared to us....Enough is enough!!!

You have something of a point. I don't think that Moyes has a grand plan though. Listening to him in his press conferences he says that he doesn't do the internet and that he has no opinion on footballing matters because he hasn't been following them. The impression I get is that he goes into Finch Farm everyday, flogs the players and then see's where it takes us. It wouldn't be at all surprising if the squad were jaded by it.

To be fair to Moyes, it does take a large amount of luck to win cups. Blackburn faced Spurs, who probably felt huge pressure to win a trophy. Boro faced Bolton. Back then, the big boys didn't bother with the league cup. Portsmouth only had Cardiff to overcome. And Brum were gifted the cup. Unfortunately for us, in the year that our luck was in, we came up against Chelsea. To an extent I think you have to be willing to throw the kitchen sink at the opposition and to be prepared to have it thrown at you to be successful in a cup competition. We're too cautious for that.

No Money to spend !!! 11 Million on Yakubu, 15 million on Fellanni (Still not convinced) 10 million on Billy, 5 million on Per Koldrup (Dont go there), 6 million on Beattie thats 46 million quid down the drain. He then sells our best player, Rooney, to his old mate ferguson, but unlike Liverpool, he gets it on the drip. Also on another point, why can't he change the game during the first half. ??? He has to get them down the dressing room at half time before he alteres the formation.

Nice job on the selective transfers there to somehow try and prove that you have a point mate. I see you conveniently left out Cahill, Arteta, Baines, Yobo, Jags, etc.... Oh, and I'm sure he sold Rooney to his "pal" Ferguson to get on his good side.

Mr moyes should have been sacked a long,long time ago.9 years into a 5 year plan and everything is going backward there are poor to mediocre players in every position(Baines excepted) and Dithering Dave bought every one of them.Blackburn,Portsmouth,Middlesboro and now Birmingham City have all won Trophies during Moyes time, all small clubs compared to us....Enough is enough!!!

Windup merchant and kopite alert.

just think hes lost the dressing room, only so many insperational team talks he can give without players going... you no what this aint working. everythings so flat. i too dont think rodwell will be player we all think he is

And you too would be wrong. What is it with all these new posters weighing in on how crap Rodwell is going to be?

Time to start checking IP addresses methinks.

its not his fault really, but he just has to go. limited resources, frustrating for him im sure, but i think there needs to be a fresh face brought in, give the place a lift. someone a bit more positive than moyes too. leave it until the end of the season and do it then. won't get relegated becuase theres 3 or 4 worse teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.