Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but i feel increasingly that David Moyes is living in another reality.

1) Anichebe. He's scored 7 goals in over 80 appearances, can't win a header to save his life and is terrible at keeping control of the ball, yet David Moyes adores him. When was it when Anichebe put in a powerful, bustling performance and created chaos? It was a good while ago whenever it was. With so few other options, Moyes seems to hope that Vic will just come good...just as he keeps persevering with Arteta. I agree that Anichebe seems more interesting in trying to win set pieces than out-muscling his opponent. To give him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably not fully fit.

2) 85th minute substitutions. God knows what Moyes thinks Baxter is going to do coming on with 5 minutes of time left, if he wanted an impact player at least give him time to make an impact ! Total waste of time. Yep. If you watch other teams players are often shown diagrams of what's expected of them before they go on. Whilst I think that's going too far in the opposite direction, it would appear that we use substitutes indiscriminantly and that they go on to the pitch with no instructions.

3) Saha continuously running back to the goal whenever Reading got a corner. Before Beckford came on in the second half there were a few times when we had NO players near the half way line. Ever heard of a counter attack Moyes ? I could understand if this was a game against Man U, but all 11 players in the box against Reading is utterly absurd. Saha was very often out on the left wing too. We're too slow getting forward and too slow getting back. Possibly the players are tired from playing game in game out.

We seem like a team tired of ourselves.

No Money to spend !!! 11 Million on Yakubu, 15 million on Fellanni (Still not convinced) 10 million on Billy, 5 million on Per Koldrup (Dont go there), 6 million on Beattie thats 46 million quid down the drain. He then sells our best player, Rooney, to his old mate ferguson, but unlike Liverpool, he gets it on the drip. Also on another point, why can't he change the game during the first half. ??? He has to get them down the dressing room at half time before he alteres the formation.

No Money to spend !!! 11 Million on Yakubu, 15 million on Fellanni (Still not convinced) 10 million on Billy, 5 million on Per Koldrup (Dont go there), 6 million on Beattie thats 46 million quid down the drain. He then sells our best player, Rooney, to his old mate ferguson, but unlike Liverpool, he gets it on the drip. Also on another point, why can't he change the game during the first half. ??? He has to get them down the dressing room at half time before he alteres the formation.

Moysies only fault is greasing up to the fat mincer he needs to say it how it is,even if we go down i know he would bring us back up,i mean how could he change things last night what did we have available thanks to kentite,not in the first 11 we hadcahill/screech injuredhibbert not good enoughbaxter untriedduffy untriedanichebe carthorsebeckford came on anywayheitinga gutless and wants to be somewhee elseguyue missing in action maybe somali pirates have himstelios or whoever from greece untriedwhat do people expect from moyes he is not a magician

Damn, should have put money down for a 'Moyes Out' thread if we lost tonight!

Brother, you could have picked any day of the week for the "Moyes Out" thread way things are going. As much as I thought earlier today that this was the final nail, Moyes will have to get axed to leave. Given the sordid state of affairs, no way Kenwright shows him the gate. Everton sacking Moyes = Everton sacking itself. Not going to happen. Buckle in lads (thanks Chico), it's a long bumpy ride.

Brother, you could have picked any day of the week for the "Moyes Out" thread way things are going. As much as I thought earlier today that this was the final nail, Moyes will have to get axed to leave. Given the sordid state of affairs, no way Kenwright shows him the gate. Everton sacking Moyes = Everton sacking itself. Not going to happen. Buckle in lads (thanks Chico), it's a long bumpy ride.

Kenwright should sack himself.

Moyes is worth a billion trillion Kenwrights.

Get a grip everyone - life is full of ups and downs; there are good times and bad times in life; it is how we deal with these and become stronger as

individuals and as a team. We are in stormy waters at the moment we just have to ride it out. We are a good team. I remember Everton being in a

place like this a few seasons ago but Moyes and his players sorted out their differences and gave us a great performance the very next season. Have

faith, Moyes is a good manager, you don't become a crap manager overnight. The team will start winning consistently again and we will rise to the

top once more, I can feel it in my bones.

Why people are pointing the finger at Moyes I don't know. Although last night's team should have enough to dispatch Reading, the squad is not good enough for us to progress. We have NO wingers/wide players at the club. That is a pathetic fact. Our main striker is 32 years old and injury plagued. We have a World Cup finalist who doesn't want to be here. We brought no first team player in in January and let 3 first teamers leave. We are playing an inexperienced right back at right wing. We have a £9m player in our squad who doesn't look good enough and a manager who doesn't really know where to play him. Ok, I'll put Bilyaletdinov down as a Moyes Error filed under 'Kroldrup' but the rest is due to a lack of investment and poor management at board room level. Moyes is one of our biggest assets.

Mr moyes should have been sacked a long,long time ago.9 years into a 5 year plan and everything is going backward there are poor to mediocre players in every position(Baines excepted) and Dithering Dave bought every one of them.Blackburn,Portsmouth,Middlesboro and now Birmingham City have all won Trophies during Moyes time, all small clubs compared to us....Enough is enough!!!

just think hes lost the dressing room, only so many insperational team talks he can give without players going... you no what this aint working. everythings so flat. i too dont think rodwell will be player we all think he is

Status
Not open for further replies.