Moyes avoids denying Yak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a game in an hour or so and we're stuck here discussing things that happened a while back.. and it's irritating.

PLEASE! Can we burry the hatchets and go on??

dude i hear you on FM.

finally.. i don't understand montyblue saying on multiple threads my opinion is the last one on this forum. who is this guy? the self appointed ranking system for weight of opinion?

Originally Posted by SuitsBlue View Post
he isnt saying your not allowed an opinion, simply pointing out that you had called 'bullshit' and that now mentioning moral high ground could be seen as mildly hypocritical.

Its all there teppic, it appears a problem has evolved, and it needn't.

Im not picking sides, just trying to prevent further unrest. monts didnt and has not said your view is irrelevant or that you arent allowed one, simply that your choice of comments seemed to be somewhat conflicting. no one anywhere can play both sides. monty should have been slightly clearer with what he was saying so as to rule out any possible misunderstanding.

gaz has now taken his ball home (which he is entitled to do) so any future scoops and or news that (may or may not) lead to problems wont be shared again. which is a bit of a shame really.

its all about a pinch of salt.

im getting tired of mediating.

suits tip for the day:

before posting anything, give it a read over before you submit it, try to iron out any flaws so that clear concise points can be conveyed. the beauty being there is less chance a point or points can be misconstrued.

(now all i have to do is live up to the above as well)

I know I'm taking Dr Suit's patented good boy forum elixir!

Worked so far, give me another shot doc! :D

Thanks suits, once again you talk sense. (haha, I am supporting you again, wow)

NOW CAN WE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE. I AM GETTING HIGHLY AGITATED WITH IT.

(Thanks mods, points have been made and it is exhausted)

The easiest way for it to go away is to not give it the oxygen of publicity.

Therefore lets stop being hormonal and [Poor language removed] it off, its boring by now.

The next one to post is a gypsy, tramp and thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.