Moutinho - all talk in here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
scored again last night - he would be a boss signing, for his blue locks and his name, the goals would just be a bonus

Dont forget the cool songs which could be sung. "all you need is love" "love train" etc...But we would just sing "one vagner love, one vagener loooovee, theres only on vagner looovveeee"

Dont forget the cool songs which could be sung. "all you need is love" "love train" etc...But we would just sing "one vagner love, one vagener loooovee, theres only on vagner looovveeee"

and the best one..................."Love Yak, baby Love YAK!" lollol

Forget about Mountinho, the reason he didnt come to us is because Sporting are Manure's feeder club.....i bet you see him in a red shirt sooner rather than later (n)

Ive "heard" if we offerred more than 22 million we would have had him because United didnt want to pay more than that.

And before you ask my only source is my manure friend who said it was in his United weekly mag or watever...beleive what you will i spose.....

Ive "heard" if we offerred more than 22 million we would have had him because United didnt want to pay more than that.

And before you ask my only source is my manure friend who said it was in his United weekly mag or watever...beleive what you will i spose.....

We wont pay £22million for him after spending £15mill on Fellaini, the silly Kirkby thing, and "takeover" talk.

Maybe if they accept annual payments of £1.50 for the next 30 years we might get him.

He seems like a merc though. If we got him, he'd be with us a season before getting sold off to a "bigger club". Thems the facts.

Moutinho has a £19.7m buy-out clause in his contract that can be exercised before 15th June each year....

We wont pay £22million for him after spending £15mill on Fellaini, the silly Kirkby thing, and "takeover" talk.

Maybe if they accept annual payments of £1.50 for the next 30 years we might get him.

He seems like a merc though. If we got him, he'd be with us a season before getting sold off to a "bigger club". Thems the facts.

They might let us have him if we improve our offer to £50 down, £50 a week for 50 years lol

They might let us have him if we improve our offer to £50 down, £50 a week for 50 years lol

That's not even quarter of a million quid is it?

I still want Moutinho but I think I'd be looking for a right back with more urgency than a midfielder. If he signs nobody else in Jan, he MUST sign a right back imo.

Judging form this thread theres been a sharp adjustment in expectations in the transfer market, we will probably be gratefull if the club do decide to push the boat out.

Please someone lock thins thread!! Its never going to happen. Veloso or Moutinho..........

We scraped Fellaini at the last moment coz billy borrowed the money last min!!

LOCK THIS THREAD!!

I would do terrible things to get Moutinho.

I still dream to this day of having Moutinho over Fellaini.

Fellaini aint ever gonna get a chance with you is he. Its not his fault he aint tranny or even Moutinho, i think you should look past it and just accept the fact that in a few years hes gonna be the past player in the solar system.

Im still not sure why we arent still scouting Fernandes - seeing as he's cheaper. Anyways...only transfers we will be getting this january will be form the championship, and some from Newcastle if that Ashley guy still owns the club.

Fellaini aint ever gonna get a chance with you is he. Its not his fault he aint tranny or even Moutinho, i think you should look past it and just accept the fact that in a few years hes gonna be the past player in the solar system.

I've given him a chance. Average player.

Status
Not open for further replies.