Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter was 10 years ago, and I don’t know where you’re getting the only title for 10 years thing from because Zidane won it in 2017.

If I was strictly talking about trophies then fine, but I’m not, I'm talking about everything that comes with Mourinho the man. We are not a massive club and don’t have a squad full of world class players for him to walk into with an open cheque book to buy whoever we want. So we get all the negative baggage of Mourinho but minus the trophies. In other words, a recipe for catastrophe.
Sorry my mistake, their only league title in 9 years (2008 - 2017). And it was you who mentioned the last 4 clubs, not me so not sure why you are now dismissing one of those as irrelevant?
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he would be a good fit for us just now either, mainly for the same reasons you mention above, but to dismiss his achievements with his last 4 clubs just sounds like petty rewriting of history.

Look I hear the argument against but seriously. It's worth taking a chance conspiring out last 10 appointments. Like hes world class.

Sorry my mistake, their only league title in 9 years (2008 - 2017). And it was you who mentioned the last 4 clubs, not me so not sure why you are now dismissing one of those as irrelevant?
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he would be a good fit for us just now either, mainly for the same reasons you mention above, but to dismiss his achievements with his last 4 clubs just sounds like petty rewriting of history.

I’m dismissing them as irrelevant because they ARE irrelevant when discussing the potential of him coming to manage Everton. We don’t win trophies, and we wouldn’t under him, regardless how many he’s won with massive clubs under completely different circumstances.

I’m dismissing them as irrelevant because they ARE irrelevant when discussing the potential of him coming to manage Everton. We don’t win trophies, and we wouldn’t under him, regardless how many he’s won with massive clubs under completely different circumstances.
You “he was cr@p at Inter, so he is rubbish”
Me “ he was actually good at Inter”
You “Inter is irrelevant, why are you talking about it”

Me “Goodnight”

Mourinho has been humiliated enough in recent years, so I hardly think he would want to take us on next. He will be targeting a leading club in a crap league like say Portugal or Greece where getting into the European Cup is a shoe in.

You “he was cr@p at Inter, so he is rubbish
Me “ he was actually good at Inter”
You “Inter is irrelevant, why are you talking about it”

Me “Goodnight”

Please find that quote for me mate, I’m a bit confused here. In fact please tell me where I’ve said he’s been “crap” anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.