Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who spent 400m and sulked When Utd wouldn’t give him £60m for Maguire. He wouldn’t have joined us before we wasted all our money, he certainly won’t now it’s all gone.

Cant knock his profile and his record, however his style and man management in thd last few years leave a lot to be desired and seem to have caused havoc in the dressing room and on team morale.

Not for me

Talking about getting rid of Jags, Baines and Coleman because they are finished, over the hill and has beens. What exactly is the difference with Mourinho then? Imo, same goes for him. Really think we should stay well clear of the special on(c)e.

He one of the best managers out there and amazing CV but he always pissed off his players after 2 seasons and not evolving in a good way. He got a point to prove but wouldn't want our club to take the risk. Wonder where he will be next season? Germany maybe

I'd never want an all time great, winner of over twenty trophies in multiple countries at my club

Never

Bring me Martinez , allardyce and MARCO SILVA? Any day of the week

The people's club

I stand by the assertion that this would be the worst appointment we could possibly make. The plot vacated this man’s head many years ago. He would cause untold destruction in the dressing room and then walk after about 4 months.

I'd never want an all time great, winner of over twenty trophies in multiple countries at my club

Never

Bring me Martinez , allardyce and MARCO SILVA? Any day of the week

The people's club
Either you haven't been keeping up with Mourinho recently or you think having a huge name will instantly fix all our problems.

Timing is important in football. Mourinho has of course been a tremendous manager. But his recent work has shown him up to be outdated, negative and almost irrational in his thought process. Our next manager needs to instil belief in the players, coach younger players to become better, recruit sensibly and selectively and unite the club across the board, including the supporters.

Mourinho in his current mode is one of the worst managers out there to achieve all that. The only positive with him is that he would not accept the culture of glorified failure which oozes out of every part of the club. Unfortunately he would probably destroy everything in the first few months before even having a chance to overhaul the mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.