Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days? We have never been in a position to appoint a Jose.

The 2 managers with the highest trophy count in our entire history are Dutch League winning Koeman and SPL winning Walter Smith.

Very true. I meant in the last 30 years basically.

I’ll never understand how anyone wouldn’t want him. Awful football at Man Utd but I’d be interested to see how he would do.

Very true. I meant in the last 30 years basically.

I’ll never understand how anyone wouldn’t want him. Awful football at Man Utd but I’d be interested to see how he would do.

Im convinced it would be an utter car crash.

But he wouldnt join a club that is currently watching the pennies.

Even if we begged, he has no interest in yoot and good luck when he fell out with Brands.

A while ago I considered him the best manager in the world, hes lost his spark a little these days, but his record speaks for itself and hes defo top 3, even now.

But we have more chance of SAF signing a 10 year contract here.

Im convinced it would be an utter car crash.

But he wouldnt join a club that is currently watching the pennies.

Even if we begged, he has no interest in yoot and good luck when he fell out with Brands.

A while ago I considered him the best manager in the world, hes lost his spark a little these days, but his record speaks for itself and hes defo top 3, even now.

But we have more chance of SAF signing a 10 year contract here.

Agreed it would probably be a car crash.

There is that slight chance however where he could do something special and I’d rather find out if it would happen then go through any more years of.. what we’re going through right now.

Gary, you need to take your head out of your arse, mate. Mourinho wouldn’t come here - there’s next to nothing to spend unless we sell our best players.

Bring him in just so I can know that somebody is calling out these cowards for being such pussies. I’m sick and tired of watching us look so soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.