Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough blurts already at Everton, we do not need the blurt king onboard too. That’s like having a team full of imps and then deciding that the only way to stop them being evil is to bring in Satan to manage them. mourning had been great, but now he is this grotesque bloated egotist must be massaged. Not for me lads, sorry!

Apparently, in club management, all he wants to achieve now is to be the 1st manager to win the CL at 4, or 5, cant remember which, clubs.

Then Portugal.

Kinda rules us out. Thank heavens.

There's somthing magical about this club and our fans. Garbage players and managers are made into hero's and bigged up to levels that even said manager/player's family would find to be embarrassing. While proven winners who have consistently been successful everywhere they've ever been are dismissed out of hand by the same fans as not being good enough for us, a club thats won one single cup in thirty years! It'd be the funniest thing ever if it was another set of fans but it just makes me cringe with us.

Don't worry lads, Jose Mourinho wouldn't come here in a billion years so you can put your minds at rest. Just as well for us eh? I mean who needs trash like Mourinho when you have a managerial giant like Silva at the helm and can boast such an amazing list of former managers like BFS, Koeman, Martinez, David Moyes and Walter Smith! It's a good thing nobody told Mourinho about his predecessors at this club isn't it? Because watching Jose frantically beating on the doors of Finch Farm begging for the chance to manage us could get embarrassing couldn't it?!

There's somthing magical about this club and our fans. Garbage players and managers are made into hero's and bigged up to levels that even said manager/player's family would find to be embarrassing. While proven winners who have consistently been successful everywhere they've ever been are dismissed out of hand by the same fans as not being good enough for us, a club thats won one single cup in thirty years! It'd be the funniest thing ever if it was another set of fans but it just makes me cringe with us.

Don't worry lads, Jose Mourinho wouldn't come here in a billion years so you can put your minds at rest. Just as well for us eh? I mean who needs trash like Mourinho when you have a managerial giant like Silva at the helm and can boast such an amazing list of former managers like BFS, Koeman, Martinez, David Moyes and Walter Smith! It's a good thing nobody told Mourinho about his predecessors at this club isn't it? Because watching Jose frantically beating on the doors of Finch Farm begging for the chance to manage us could get embarrassing watching couldn't it?!

Maybe at least try to get a proven manager. Wages speak in the end?

Maybe at least try to get a proven manager. Wages speak in the end?
Wages aren't the problem with us imo mate. I dare say we could attract any manager (or most at any rate) if it was all down to wages. Even in the days when we didn't have two penny's to rub together transfer wise, Moyes will made a mint and was one of the better paid managers in the league.

Its when it comes to ambition that we fall down. You see the people who run this club don't have any beyond just staying up. That's why we can't attract a winner who wants to stay being one. Better managers hrn we could attract will take jobs at smaller clubs then us because they also have bigger ambitions then we do.

Don't worry lads, Jose Mourinho wouldn't come here in a billion years so you can put your minds at rest. Just as well for us eh? I mean who needs trash like Mourinho when you have a managerial giant like Silva at the helm and can boast such an amazing list of former managers like BFS, Koeman, Martinez, David Moyes and Walter Smith! It's a good thing nobody told Mourinho about his predecessors at this club isn't it? Because watching Jose frantically beating on the doors of Finch Farm begging for the chance to manage us could get embarrassing couldn't it?!

Bit ironic calling the fan base out for being cringe then posting that second paragraph

Mourinho I the man who spent £400m + and still moaned he wanted Maguire for another £50/60m coming to a club who have said they won’t be spending a penny in the near future.

1548009800205.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.