Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Missing Lineker

Player Valuation: £500k
Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.

skumar55

Player Valuation: £1m
Mourinho has won honours, silva hasn’t ! Mourinho might not have won trophies in style but they all count

garyw

Player Valuation: £950k
Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.
Yes just look at Chelsea ???

garyw

Player Valuation: £950k
Yes mate. Look at Chelsea and how well they’ve recovered after having him removed!
Yes God forbid we appoint a man who wins trophy’s & you know once you do that you become more attractive to top players ,you find you have a bigger fan base & consequently your income increases. Yes mate look at Chelsea !

Seathestars

Player Valuation: £70m
Defo, I’m surprised we haven’t already.
Jose is still special and will win more trophies at his next club.

Status
Not open for further replies.