Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Missing Lineker

Player Valuation: £950k
Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.

skumar55

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Mourinho has won honours, silva hasn’t ! Mourinho might not have won trophies in style but they all count

garyw

Player Valuation: £1m
Marco is an itchy rash that might still clear up by itself. Maybe doesn’t look good but you can safely take your chances for a little while.

Mourinho is a tapeworm that over a 2-3 year period sucks all your life-giving nutrients culminating in disabling and terminal illness. Initially you may look great losing all that fatty weight but eventually you become a dried up and confused invalid gasping for life.

I know which I’ll choose.
Yes just look at Chelsea ???

garyw

Player Valuation: £1m
Yes mate. Look at Chelsea and how well they’ve recovered after having him removed!
Yes God forbid we appoint a man who wins trophy’s & you know once you do that you become more attractive to top players ,you find you have a bigger fan base & consequently your income increases. Yes mate look at Chelsea !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks