Motm Vs Chelsea

Motm

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst culprit is not lescott. That honour obviously goes to hibbert. This is the 2nd time in the season he had a stinker and substituted at half time. If anyone is watching us today, I'm sure they'll exploit our right back from now on.

By no means the worst player, he didnt have a good game though

Because there's nobody I could give it to without ifs and buts (probably Saha or Fellaini at a push) I give it to the support at Wembley.

Well done all of you. You were magnificent and made me proud from so far away.

Collective id say mate youd have to ask questions of why Yobo wasnt goalside of Drogba, why Hibbert didnt close down Malouda etc, but yeah maybe Yobo or Lescott could have tracked Drogba better seeing as he was there one front man but he purposely came from deep and the lads had to hold the line.

I have never seen us being overun on the right like we did today. It's an understatement to say he didn't have a good game. I've can't even remember when was the last time we had a right back that played so horrendously poor.

ive gone for fellaini as im sure he didnt do much wrong.

osman provided little support for hibbert and didnt do much going forward, hibbert was well off pace and positionaly poor.toss up between those 2 for worst player (who am i kidding ?, hibbert was completely out of his depth and stank out the stadium , im gutted for him:()
up to 12 million spent on a quality rm and a rb in the summer will be money well spent imo.

at the end of the day im gutted but proud of the lads , we will be back next year with a vengeance im sure.

ive gone for fellaini as im sure he didnt do much wrong.

osman provided little support for hibbert and didnt do much going forward, hibbert was well off pace and positionaly poor.toss up between those 2 for worst player (who am i kidding ?, hibbert was completely out of his depth and stank out the stadium , im gutted for him:()
up to 12 million spent on a quality rm and a rb in the summer will be money well spent imo.

at the end of the day im gutted but proud of the lads , we will be back next year with a vengeance im sure.

Lars didnt look out of place plugging holes down the right it has to be said.

Before it starts lets not use Hibbo as a scapegoat hes been good all season and im sure hes more gutted then anyone, i think there more to his performence then we know just now.

I have never seen us being overun on the right like we did today. It's an understatement to say he didn't have a good game. I've can't even remember when was the last time we had a right back that played so horrendously poor.

Malouda is a very good player on his day and a fully fit Hibbo would have done well to play him today. I suggest you aim your anger at the 'leader' of the team, useless and the game passed him by

Early booking for Hibbert left him in a bit of a bind...especially with those diving bastards running into you.

Early booking for Hibbert left him in a bit of a bind...especially with those diving bastards running into you.

right i think this was key, personally i thought moyes should have brought rodwell on for hibbert instead and moved neville to right back, or put gosling on for hibbert at right back, but i doubt it would have really changed the game all that much.

i didn't think hibbert got subbed out for his poor ability, it was because of the yellow card

Nothing to do with the yellow card, he played right up to half time with that. He was rubbish pure and simple and Osman also, never helped him or tried to stop Cole.

Went for Pienaar, he never stopped trying till the end, and everything we did seem to do came from the left side Pienaar & Baines combing.

I have just voted for Osman and I find it very diffcult to believe that somehow he has 5% of the vote !

Peanuts for me, ran at em, and everything good we did came through him, had a storming end to the season, hope he carrys on next season the same;)

Status
Not open for further replies.