Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Atsu

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Besic

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite positive that a number of the players could easily deserve the accolade of 'Man of the Match' for various reasons.

Lukaku, Lennon, McCarthy or Alcaraz could easily take the rewards, but I've chose Jagielka just for his command of the defence and the team.

Plenty of contenders.

Jags, Rom, Gibson and Mighty Mac.

But I have gone for a player I never woukd gave dreamed woukd be a contender.....Alcaraz.

I thought he was brilliant.

Have to say I am not getting this Lennon love.

Energetic and lively performance to be sure and did very well to earn the penno.....but to me it was mostly the same type of energetic and lively but ultimately headless chicken stuff we witnessed at Spurs over the years,

IMO Atsu looked much more threatening in the ten minutes he was on than Lennon had in the previous eighty.

Lennon. Worked hard, unselfish and was genuine outlet for us.

Special mentions to Lukaku, McCarthy, Osman and Jagielka who all had really good games.

How many [Poor language removed] times?

PUBLIC VOTES. PUBLIC [Poor language removed] VOTES!

So many candidates.

Alcaraz was really good. As was Jags. Lennon's work rate was great and he caused damage. Rom's performance was complete. McCarthy was excellent. Osman was useful. Gibbo's passing was top notch. Kone, though a bit rusty, definitely made an impact too. Even the subs were effective.

Howard's still a tit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.